Diageo A&P Manager - North America in Budapest, Hungary
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services have been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
The A&P Manager manages A&P planning, accounting and reporting for the US Spirits business. This role supports critical control processes to ensure accounting and reporting accuracy of the trade spend and A&P investments, an annual budget of over $500M. In addition, the incumbent manages 3rd party contract requirements & compliance.
The successful candidate will be expected to take full ownership of the processes and deliverables they are assigned.
• Monthly A&P Reviews
• Cash Forecasting
• Annual Planning, O&R/forecast management
• Management Reporting (BPM)
• Actively support BS reviews on A&P accounts
• Balance Sheet Reconciliations (for A&P- and Trade Spend-related accounts)
• Period Close Leadership
• Internal Audit / PwC Audit Support
• Regular business updates with senior management
• Creating High performance A&P team
• Oversight and ownership of Process improvement within Manila / Bangalore activities
• End 2 End Tracking / KPIs
• Month End close
• Centralized billing processes
• Accrual reconciliation processes
• WBS Element Generation
How to serve:
• University / College Degree in finance / business
• 8-10 years working experience within Financial and Management Accounting, Controlling & Reporting ( FMCG experience is preferred)
• Ability to work effectively with senior business partners from finance, marketing, sales, and IT functions.
• Accounting standards (IFRS, US GAAP, etc..)
• Excellent English is a must
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organized, flexible and able to work effectively across the organization
• Experience on people management
• Effective leadership and coaching skills
• Experience with Shared services process activities
• Project / change management
• Business experience and understanding
• Risk assessment
• Senior stakeholder management
• Advanced knowledge in computer applications: SAP and Microsoft Office
Cherry on top:
• Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
• We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
• Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
• Easy to reach downtown location
• Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
• We live our values and color our lives
External Job Title:
Controlling Manager- A&P