BlackRock Associate – Talent and Diversity in Budapest, Hungary
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services to institutional, intermediary and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
Business Unit Overview:
This role is to be a part of the London based Talent and Diversity team who provide support to the EMEA region with regards to; learning and development across leadership, management and professional development, culture initiatives, employee engagement, performance management, career development, inclusion and diversity, talent assessment and high potential programmes.
This role is responsible for regional professional development strategy, curriculum and coordination across global learning teams.
The role partners and consults closely with Development Professionals, HR Business Partners, Business Leaders and other key regional and global stakeholders to inform and support the implementation of these initiatives.
• Act as a global partner working with the global team to design solutions that support development objectives across the firm and geographies.
• Own the delivery of professional development foundational learning and onboarding within the region, ensuring high levels of understanding, participation and engagement across EMEA
• Consult with HR BPs and business leaders, tailor content and roll out solutions based on business-specific learning needs. Leverage content from across learning teams and take a balanced approach to development (70/20/10).
• Project Management of regional learning initiatives ensuring they are delivered seamlessly.
• Assessing success of programmes and initiatives, enhancing our insight into learning outcomes
• Deliver information sessions, briefings and workshops to increase awareness and understanding of the learning offerings
• Manage and maintain relationships with external facilitators and training providers. Assess and select new vendors as required.
• Act as representative for the Global Tuition Assistance programme, most notably CFA®, FRM® and CAIA®, working with industry bodies and test prep providers to manage the overall strategic implementation on the policy.
• Keep abreast of best practices in learning and development
This is a great opportunity for a learning professional to deepen or broaden their understanding of Learning and Development within a corporate HR function as well as commercial impact through close partnership with the business.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Proven experience in some of the following areas: Development and Career Planning, Instructional Design, Project Management, Design and Delivery of Learning
• Ability to analyze and interpret data
• Experience with digital learning, capability definition and learning management systems
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
• Experience influencing others
• Presentation/facilitation skills
• Proven ability to manage multiple priorities while delivering high results
• Able to navigate through ambiguity; flexible and adaptable to change, passion for learning and people development
• Experience working in a global, dispersed team
Job Function: Human Resources
Organization: Human Resources
Title: Associate – Talent and Diversity
Primary Location: EMEA-Hungary-Budapest
Requisition ID: 172149
Job Posting: Jul 17, 2017, 6:10:40 AM
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.