Citi Authentication & Host Security - BAU in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17047775
The Security Level 2 Central Operations team as part of Citi’s Cyber Security & Networks consolidates standard structured and repeatable tasks for all managed security infrastructure and applications, improving incidents and request turnaround, with a 24x7 coverage. The Level 2 Analyst tasks focus on Authentication Services, Identity and Access Management (IdAM), and host and application security operations and support.
Duties include providing support to Citi authentication, host and application security services; day to day alerts, incidents and request handling and response in the production environment based on customer requirements; issues analysis and resolution from non-hardware routine issues to high priority failures within established service level targets.
Citi’s authentication, host and application security services include authentication/authorization; secure file transfer, token security. Investigation, documentation and resolution of incidents to critical business systems that may be caused by or impacting these systems; escalation of issues to, and tracking of progress in conjunction with other Citi technical resource teams; working incidents escalated from the level 1 team which may include scheduling follow up activities to and planned maintenance resolve.
The candidate will be required to analyze customer requirements to ensure all standards, policies and guidelines are upheld from the information security perspective and support routine compliance activities. Eventually, the candidate will need to support technology improvements, such as new infrastructure install and hardware/software upgrades.
In this role you will get a chance to work in a unique environment with diverse authentication technology implementations. Personal development is important; all of our analysts acquire and maintain industry-accredited security certifications.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Working knowledge on ITIL processes
Desired platforms and technical experience:
• Security operation, system support, conversions, and implementation of enterprise level security application system(s). Performing administration, implementation, configuration, upgrades and policy creation.
• Knowledge of security tools and hands-on experience with some of the following technologies is an added advantage:
• CiscoSecure, Entrust, Token Technologies, Tectia, Powerbroker, Unix Security tools, Kerberos, Directory Server, HSM, Venafi / MS PKI Infrastructure
• CA Siteminder, Sun Directory Server, LDAP/KDC, Ping Identity, Nuance FreeSpeech
• One time password technology (OTP) using Voice, SMS, Biometrics
• Linux, Red Hat, Solaris, AIX, Windows Server and other Unix based operating systems
• Web Servers (Apache, IIS, Sun One Web servers)
• Application Servers (WebLogic, WebSphere)
• Databases (Oracle, MS SQL server, Sybase)
• Understanding of Programming languages (Java, Perl, C/C++,)
• Thorough understanding of PGP Encryption
• Thorough understanding of security, network architectures and protocols.
• Hands on experience with Unix scripting, PERL, SQL and ability to write complex queries
• Strong understanding of Enterprise Change, Incident and Problem Management is required.
• Experience utilizing ServiceNow is a plus.
Also desired/emphasized are:
• Strong troubleshooting and communication skills
• Strong analytical and quantitative capability with attention to detail and ability to work in a demanding environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel, Power Point
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong sense of responsibility and ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management are also essential
• Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
• Relevant Certifications: CISSP, ITIL, CCNA/CCNP, CEH, Redhat, Solaris, MCSE as a plus.
• Education Level Required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields preferred.
• Organization – ability to prioritize work and deliver on time against project plans
• Should have knowledge on security operations and respective applications
• Highest level of integrity due to the nature of the team and its responsibilities