BT * Bid Pricing Manager- English Spanish * in Budapest, Hungary
Kick-start your international career with one of the world’s leadingcommunication companies! British Telecom is one of the world’s leadingproviders of communications solutions and services operating in 170 countries.
CentralBusiness Services (CBS) is BT Group Shared Services organisation consolidatingall business processes and services into one single organisation includingfunctions such as commercial management, finance, HR and procurement. We areinvesting in our strategic centre in Hungary and we are looking for talents tojoin us as Bid & Pricing Manager and experience our “ Success is through our people ” approach of theworking environment.
Purpose of the Role:
The role holder will have the opportunity to work closely with BT GS countries and regions, sales and business management communities.
This role forms part of the Bid Pricing Operations of CDSS Hungary Hub, where the Bid Pricing Manager is responsible for pre-sales pricing activities/complex pricing services by creating competitive and profitable quotes based on customer requirements.
· Become expert in the use of a wide range of internal tools to determine the correct prices
· Provide pricing input to major bids and bespoke solutions
· Collect and validate required details
· Interpret and verify customer requirements and obtain appropriate pricing for the required services, responding within agreed deadlines
· Create Low level design
· Access/router standard and non-standard pricing – ensuring that the best possible deal is obtained from the pricing tools
· Use access optimisation
· Providing the pricing back in a structured manner enabling use in other business tools and in customer offers
· Calculate end user pricing by applying discounts and obtaining business approvals if required
· Build and maintain effective business support relationships
· Identify improvements that can be made in processes, price tools and web resources and feed this back to the person responsible for the action
· Crucial role in the pre-sales Lead2Cash process.
· Typically Bachelor degree or equivalent
· Language requirement: Fluent English
· Relevant experience in multinational environment
· Good commercial & technical understanding
· Good numerical skills, able to analyse pricing responses and identify anomalies
· Attention to details and ability to meet tight deadlines
· Good time management and self-organization – able to manage a demanding workload effectively
· Pro-active behaviour and result oriented
· Effective and strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Customer oriented
· Creative in identifying alternative and improved solution
· Advanced level of MS Excel
· Fluent English (written and spoken) and good Spanish language knowledge is required
What we offer
· Inspiring working teams- Continuous Improvement corporate culture
· Professional and career development programs, trainings and educational support
· Competitive salary and benefit package (13 range of benefits- e.g. housing loan assistance)
· Employee and Family Friendly Workplace – Opportunity to work from Home
Job: Customer Service and Contact Centres
Title: * Bid Pricing Manager- English Spanish *
Requisition ID: 67505