Citi Business Information Security Officer in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 17068776
What would you do as a Business Information Security Officer:
• Communicates and interacts regularly with employees and business management on IS related programs, policies, and standards.
• Communicates with the RISO, GISOs and business managers; escalates as appropriate.
• Provides general IS consulting services including interpretation and/or clarification.
• Proactively engages with counterparts (in different disciplines) and teams to enhance risk oversight.
• Exercises oversight to the IS program within the business, including programs, policies, and related reporting.
• Helps security incident response teams resolve and close the investigation of incidents with proactive suggestions.
• Assists in the definition and implementation of IS standards at the business level to ensure that procedures and practices comply with Citi standards.
• Focuses on process improvements, removing deficiencies and enhancing current tools for reducing overall risk profile.
• Supports GIS policy and standards development and initiatives implementation.
• Demonstrates extensive understanding of IS standards and best practices across multiple disciplines.
• Performs IS awareness and training activities, including IS education of new employees. Ensures IS awareness materials are distributed per CISS requirements. Monitors / tracks IS training per CISS requirements.
• Ensures IS Risk Assessment is performed according to Citi standards by partnering with the businesses throughout the ISRA process and determines the impact of control deficiencies.
What will you get in return:
• Build on current expertise in IS with interaction with Senior Regional Business Management, Regional/Sector IS Heads and Global IS Program Leadership.
• Opportunity to grow – long term careerplan
• competitive salary package
• opportunity to work in a global environment
Who can become a Business Information Security Officer:
• 5+ years’ experience in IS or other Risk Management activities and at least 3 IS programs including, but not limited to, Audit Reviews, IS Risk Assessment, Awareness & Training, Identity Access & Management, Data Protection, Incident Management, Vulnerability Assessment. Knowledge of key government regulations and local laws.
• BS degree in Information Security/Computer Science/Electrical, Mechanical Engineering /Information Technology. An advanced degree in a relevant business area will be considered a positive.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) required
• At least one further Industry related certification such as Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) or Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
• Good understanding of IS policies, standards and procedures.
• Project management experience.