BT Cash Collector Germany in Budapest, Hungary
Kick-start your international career with one of the world’s leadingcommunication companies!
British Telecom is one of the world’s leading providers ofcommunications solutions and services operating in 170 countries. Itsactivities include the provision of networked IT services globally. TheRegional Operations Centre of BT is looking for a German Cash Collector colleague toour office in Budapest.
KEY PURPOSE OF ROLE
The role holder will be a dedicated Finance Credit Management advisor. The CM advisor has responsibility to ensure all debt collection activity is effectively carried out on the due date. At any point in time having a clear understanding of the customer’s debt position and issues effecting payment thereby making an effective contribution to the Business unit’s debt/cash collection targets. The post holder will also be expected to have a proactive relationship with their colleagues in sales, contract management and finance to ensure the end to end service we offer is seamless. The Finance CM advisor will be required to utilize a range of shared support services in order to manage their customer portfolio.
• To improve cash across their portfolio at every opportunity by encouraging preferred payment methods and educate customers to improve payment patterns, and minimise overdue debt without compromise to customer satisfaction.
• Understand impact of DSO on overdue debt and delivery to targets.
• Ensure promises made to the customer are kept, with proactive contact where failure is anticipated.
• Escalate instances where delays are being experienced in resolving customer issues which could result in late payment of invoices.
• Achieve and exceed targets for overdue debt and work package completion are met consistently, ensuring quality and professionalization is not compromised.
• Pro-actively plan each collections call ensuring the call in accordance with Collections process, covering all appropriate debts and that a promise of full or part payment is received.
• To protect and develop customer loyalty through Credit Management best practices and knowledge of the Billing process.
• The post holder must maintain accurate records and ensure all reporting is completed within the agreed timescales.
• Manage daily work across the portfolio based on management agreed priorities.
• Demonstrate and promote ‘Best Practice’ and share learning and knowledge.
• Ensure all communication with our customers is clear and concise and portrays BT in a positive and professional image at all times.
• Ensure strong relationship with Business Units and is on a frequent basis flagging any major issues which are debt affecting.
• The post holder will take personal responsibility for their own development and performance & will own and drive their own personal development plan
• Provide sufficient cover for colleagues during periods of absence to ensure that key tasks are covered.
• Ensure that they are compliant with the credit management policy.
• The post holder will need to understand the local regulatory, fair trading and competition rules relating to their work sufficiently to be able to comply with them.
• Excellent Customer relationship skills including strong communication in German language as well as English, written & verbal competency.
• Effective negotiation and problem solving experience, plus the ability to manage objection well
• Commercial awareness in an international global environment.
• Good Credit Management skills, cash collection, Dunning, dispute escalation in line with agreed process.
• German professional and English required imperatively
• The post holder must have tact and diplomacy and the ability to make a decision and defend it reasonably.
• The post holder must be honest and have persistence and tenacity whilst communicating with their customers.
• Good organisational skills, highly motivated with the ability to prioritise, manage and collaborate with the wider virtual team to ensure that customer issues are successfully executed and brought to closure
• Hard working, results oriented, team player with a credible track record of successful credit management
• Established and proven relationships within customers and internal teams.
Competitivesalary and benefit package
Professionaldevelopment programs, trainings and educational support
Employeeand Family Friendly Workplace
Privatehealth insurance package
Why youshould join BT?
You’ll play a vital part in making technology and communications accessible on an unparalleled scale. You’ll be challenged to tackle new problems. Always on the lookout for ways to improve things and make life easier for our customers.
Making abetter world, together
Our products and services are essential to the fabric of today’s society. We underpin everything from global trade and industry to economic growth and social infrastructure. Our technology gives people the power and freedom to create possibilities – reaching further, aiming higher, and making their voices heard.
Job: Business Management
Title: Cash Collector Germany
Requisition ID: 69653