Ericsson CI Test Automation & Execution Engineer in Budapest, Hungary
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for CI Test Automation & Execution Engineer
Product and Position Summary
We are looking for CI Test Automation and Execution Engineers for the Budapest site to join the team developing, maintaining and executing automated Test Cases for both Traffic Node (TN) and the new MiniLink66 (ML66) products and also support release test and CI/CD.
Our head office is placed in Gothenburg with sites in Milan, Genova, Beijing and Budapest. Transport area pushes innovation and leads the product development in the area of Microwave transmission with high volume products such as MINI-LINK as well known trademarks. The products TN and ML66 are both scalable, flexible, modular and robust u-wave transmission systems used primarily in LRAN. The node is capable to carry both TDM and Ethernet traffic.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Develop, Maintain and Execute Automated Tests to assure High Quality of the Products
- Perform Trouble Shooting
- Support the Feature Developers
- Support and contribute to CI/CD
- Contribute to Continuous Improvements of the Tools and Products
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- BSc degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- Experience in software verification and/or test automation
- Basic knowledge of JAVA SE
- User level understanding of Linux
- Ability to work in an agile team (Scrum, Kanban) and in multicultural environment
- Good command of English
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge of network protocols (IPv4/6, SNMP, OSPF, STP, RSTP, TDM, ...)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration
- General telecom network knowledge preferably connected to microwave networks
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Good Communication Skills
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, sauna, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
- 1117, Budapest, Irinyi József utca 4-20.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests (C, C + +, Java, Networking, Testing skills, Linux, Basic Programming) based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || No Selection || Budapest || R&D;
Req ID: 176854