Ericsson Continuous Integration developer in Ericsson Cloud Manager team in Budapest, Hungary
Ericsson Cloud Manager enables secure and seamless management of cloud infrastructure services for multiple tenants sharing the same infrastructure. It also provides secure GUI and programmatic API access while isolating and securing the resources of each tenant. Ericsson Cloud Manager provides the operational agility to automatically change the characteristics of the network to conform to meet the dynamic and on-demand needs of newer services. Ericsson Cloud Manager supports separation between multiple tenants and subtenants so that both the provider as well as the provider’s customer may manage their virtual computing needs. When managing a private cloud, providers use Ericsson Cloud Manager to manage their own virtual infrastructure. When managing a public cloud, providers' customers also use Ericsson Cloud Manager to manage their virtual computing needs. In line with this, Ericsson Cloud Manager provides big data based analytics for our customers as well.
You as a software engineer experienced in building/maintaining continuous integration environments and having deep knowledge in Linux and Java can join our great team of Ericsson Cloud Manager as Continuous Integration developer.
- Maintain and improve existing continuous integration infrastructure, virtual development environments and test framework (jUnit).
- Maintain/develop system deployment scripts (Ansible)
- Maintain project build/test infrastructure (Jenkins projects, environments)
- Support development teams with CI/Git/Test framework/System deployment issues.
- Maintain GIT repositories, Jenkins server and slaves machines
- Perform project release and handover to system test team
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability
- Comfortable with wide range of tools and technologies and willingness to learn new technologies for continuous improvement
- Must be a self-driven with ability to work independently on complex tasks
- Typically requires 4+ years related experience with a BS; 2+ years experience with an MS.
- Preferably 1+ years hands-on experience in continuous integration technologies
- Advanced level experience with Java, jUnit or TestNG, Bash
- Experience with Maven or Gradle, Make, Jenkins
- Experience with Git and Gerrit
- Advanced level experience with Linux: administration, installation, configuration
- Experience with any of: Ansible, Puppet, Shef, Salt.
- Experience with Virtualization (KVM, QEMU, LibVirt), OpenStack, vCenter
- Experience with Python, Groovy, Node.js is a plus
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, sauna, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
Location 1117, Budapest, Irinyi József utca 4-20.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests (C, C + +, Java, Networking, Testing skills, Linux, Basic Programming) based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || No Selection || Budapest || R&D;
Req ID: 195634