BT Contract Compliance Auditor (Fixed Term) in Budapest, Hungary
Fixed term appointment to cover for Maternity leave till Sept 2018
Key Purpose of Role
• To help deliver a professional, commercially focussed Contract compliance service both in the UK and overseas.
• To conduct testing of wins on the order book against business rules.
• To add value by working with sales channels to identify problem areas, trends and mitigations to improve order book accuracy.
• To help deliver compliance reports to be able to track business performance against business rules by Market Unit.
• To support the sales community, central sales operations and sales operations units by providing accurate advice.
• To establish and maintain good relationships with key stakeholders and Market Units.
• Undertake agreed volume of contract closure accuracy audits in line with agreed test scripts ensuring that all key testing areas are appropriately covered.
• Ensure CCA audit conclusions are consistent with other members of the audit team.
• Ensure CCA audits are concluded in a timely manner escalating where appropriate.
• Report findings in a timely manner to opportunity owners and sales operations.
• Ensure CCA test scripts and process documentation are kept up to date with business changes and develop new testing criteria as required.
• When directed support the delivery of the weekly sampling process.
• When directed support the monthly reporting process to senior management.
• Ensure interactions with customers and colleagues are respectful and courteous and represent BT in a professional way.
Skill and Experience Required
• Experience in compliance checking activities.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written / Fluent in English.
• The ability to understand the validation business rules and apply them to audit samples.
• The ability to works autonomously, seeking assistance where necessary.
• Empowered to make decisions as appropriate.
• A high level of numeracy.
Desirable skills and experience
• Experience in Audit
• Experience in financial processes
• A working knowledge of Excel and Access Databases
• A working knowledge of SharePoint
• Knowledge of pay plans and sales bonus calculation
Title: Contract Compliance Auditor (Fixed Term)
Requisition ID: 68307