Citi CSIS EMEA Technology Analyst in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Logistics
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17055997
Development and support of key technologies to enhance the capabilities of CSIS teams, including; Security, Investigations, Global Intelligence & Analysis (GIA) and Executive Protection
Technology plays an increasingly larger role in CSIS. The needs of the investigators and security staff are becoming more technically complex and the development of these capabilities are essential to ensure we maintain the high level of service we provide to Citigroup
Cover for all security access control systems in CTI compliant way
• Provide production support to access control systems
• Ensure compliance of access control system with Citi IT policies and standards
• Act as Information Security Officer in conjunction with the Risk and Control - BISO in CSIS.
• Work as CSIS/security representative in projects with CATE on bringing in access control software to compatibility with Citi network
• Support in-country based security managers in connecting security systems to Citi network, including management of firewall rules, interaction with global and regional network teams.
• Contribute to the design of tech rooms from CSIS perspective during new projects
• Single point of contact to provide administrative support to CSIS EMEA servers and standalone workstations with security software.
Be the main point of contact between CSIS functions and Global Technology team for the new Case Management System
• To have the knowledge to be able to transfer/translate business needs into functional specifications
• Test system functionalities
• Maintain/oversight system related changes if needed, have the understanding of a change request – its implementation complexities, resource need, applicability of a request, etc.
Support Security functions with technology project coordination
• Provide detailed documentation on all coding and functionality development
• Create user-level usage and training documentation
• Create and deliver briefing content for various internal user groups and for senior business leaders inside and outside CSIS
• Business Activity Owner (BAO) support
Great opportunity to learn from a geographically diverse team with high technical expertise.
Learn new technologies.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Experience in working in an International Team environment desired;
• Industry familiarity in Banking, Risk Management or Compliance desired.
• Experience with software implementation and maintenance
• Understanding of network design techniques (intranet, LAN, etc)
Must be proficient in T-SQL and PL/SQL coding; Familiar with MS Project; Previous experience in one or more of the following technologies is critical -
• Database management experience like: SQL, Oracle, SAS, Cognos, Microstrategy, Business Objects Webi, Universe designer,
• Xanalys Link Explorer or i2 Analyst Notebook;
• Microsoft SharePoint management and development;
• ESRI ArcGIS suite of products especially ArcMap, Network Analyst and Spatial Analyst;
• Various scripting and development languages like Java, VB.net, HTML5, C#, Python, Java Scripting or Flex
• Minimum 3-year university degree in a computer related field, or the equivalent work experience;
• Proven work history of three years with the listed technical skills;
• Certifications in the listed skills desired, but not required; Additional certifications or experience in Project Management strongly desired;
• Cooperative and strong team player with good communication skills
• Good written and verbal skills in English
• Ability to work with a geographically dispersed team
• Proactivity and high problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently