Eaton Corporation Customer Invoicing Analyst in Budapest, Hungary
Eaton's Corportate sector has an opening for a:
Customer Invoicing Analyst
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Part of the Document Management team with functional reporting to EMEA Credit & Collections, this position is responsible for various Customer Invoicing Processes.
· Responsible for daily creation of customer invoices, as per customer requirements, for countries/locations within your remit and as per agreed SLAs
· Prepare necessary documentation to meet customer requirements ensuring all information is Right First Time
· Ensure that the processes are standardised and any process improvements/automation requirements are highlighted and prioritised.
· Co-ordinate and provide all internal/External/SOX Audit requirements
· Preparing all ad hoc reporting as required.
· Perform query management/resolution/root cause mitigation on all Customer Invoicing queries and provide recommendations on how to mitigate future issues and improve overall customer service.
· Perform all necessary review, reconciliations and audits to ensure accuracy of all transactional activities. Provide any additional training and support required to ensure no impact on BAU.
· Completion of daily audit schedules for invoices created, saved and distributed depending on agreed customer preferences
· Ensure all Customer Invoicing process documentation is prepared and fully updated on a regular basis
· Build strong working relationships with key personnel at customer locations.
· Identify areas of opportunity for growth and improvement in the function
· Ensure plant queries are dealt with in a prompt and comprehensive manner
· Completion of daily tracker ensuring accuracy and timeliness of information
· On target completion of goals and development plans
· Develop a strong knowledge of customer invoicing processes for each country/location
· Good ability to document, train and transfer knowledge in order to build capacity and capability in the team.
· Focus on relationship building & networking to ensure success of Customer Invoicing & improvement activities.
· Passionate about customer service and internal business relationships.
· Strong communication and organization skills.
· Identify root causes and through the use of EBS tools, provide ideas for continuous improvement opportunities to eliminate errors and drive efficiencies within the process. Work closely with colleagues at the operations to implement E2E improvements and productivity savings
· 1 year experience in either Accounts Receivable, Customer Invoicing or Credit.
· Strong communication skills and customer focus essential
· Strong written and spoken English language essential
· Other European languages an advantage, but not essential
· Customer service background, ideally in a shared services environment
· Oracle experience desirable
· Intermediate/advanced Excel skills required
· Knowledge of accounting principles preferable
· Ability to work within a team environment
· Ability to manage and prioritise own workload to strict deadlines
What Eaton offers:
· Permanent contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time