Eaton Corporation Customer Services & Inside Sales Representative (English speaker) in Budapest, Hungary
Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for a:
Customer Services & Inside Sales Representative (English speaker)
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Eaton’s goal is to grow in EMEA. If you want to be part of a start-up organization - with opportunity to develop an Eaton career in Budapest and beyond; have a professional, problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and a focus on taking care of customers – please apply.
The primary function is to provide commercial support such as order management, order entry, price checking, order clearing, compliance, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing. Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions.
Provide assistance to sales functions across EMEA and external customers in areas such as product/service order fulfillment processes, customer service requests such as and-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration. Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
· Provides proactive customer service and commercial support to internal and external customers for orders, order management and logistics which includes but is not limited to order clearing, ensuring compliance, coordination of delivery, negotiation of customer claims, complaint handling, arrangement of product substitutions and returns, initiation of billing, and internal and external correspondence.
· May also provide additional commercial support to the organization by performing standard and ad hoc customer data and pricing analysis as well as central customer data maintenance.
· Tracks, maintains and documents general and specific customer conditions (e.g. frame contracts and conditions, bonus agreements, EWS agreements).
· Defines and ensures efficient processes in the ERP and Order Management systems.
· Supports commercial projects. Maintains customer data according to EATON EMEA Customer Data rules and processes.
· Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution
· Excellent English
· 1-3 years of professional experience in customer services related roles (Administrative, IT/Technical support or Pricing/accounting/finance)
· Knowledge of computerized order management processes, SAP and/or ORACLE BPCS, CRM and a good command of Excel would be a strong advantage
· Proficient in creative problem solving, conflict resolution, and managing priorities.
· Strong analytical skills required to enter, document and manage orders and customer issues.
· Demonstrated ability to take ownership of an assignment and customer satisfaction.
· Drive for results and collaborative style.
· Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills (Written and Verbal).
· Build and maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude.
· Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills.
· Adapting and driving change and process improvements.
· Exceptional organizational and computer skills required to manage and organize high volume and diverse transactions.
· Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer).
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Permanent contract in fast growing global company
· Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
· Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com.
At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time