Citi DACS Operations Specialist in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Logistics
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17042576
Within Expense Management, the Market Data division is responsible for all commercial management activities including business analysis, operations, reporting, management and strategy.
Provide direct support to the Market Data Department with inventory and reporting for Real Time and Non Real Time Market Data.
The EMEA Corporate Services & Expense Management Group was formed in February 2010, bringing together Expense Management, Citi Procurement Services, Citi Realty Services and the EMEA Travel Team under one common management structure within the EMEA O&T division.
Expense Management is part of a global function created in 2008 with the mandate of reducing costs and implementing best in class expense management practices. The team has a strong presence in New York, EMEA and more recently APAC.
This function establishes governance frameworks, originates, delivers and tracks savings initiatives as well as drives transparency efforts.
The EMEA team consists of three main disciplines:
1) Category Management & Expense Efficiency - Focused on identifying savings initiatives and leading/driving forward.
2) Expense Analytics - Responsible for producing expense analytics to facilitate transparency & ultimately reduce expenses.
3) Operations – Accounting, control and payments processing of Market Data Expenses and Brokerage, Clearing & Exchange Fees
The team looks at all areas of expenses including supply management, demand management, expense reporting, analysis and control, expense systems developments and data transparency.
• Maintain accurate DACS permissioning of products and services for users and internal applications globally
• Maintain accurate market data inventory of DACS permissions recorded on user, application and department levels
• Reconcile DACS entries against existing market data inventory
• Coordinate automation of permissioning
• Support for DACS outages globally and actively participate and coordinate post mortem process
• Address newly-discovered discrepancies in DACS and related order management workflow
• Coordinate permissioning projects including LATAM DACS centralization, EMEA permission set modifications and standardization of internally managed services like Analytics, EQTG and Contributions
• Provide assistance where required for DACS version upgrades and training for regional counterparts
• Standardize all Direct to Source (non TR) naming/coding conventions within DACS systems globally
• Coordinate map collects in regional DACS sites to perform vendor service, product definition page and permission entity updates
• Review weekly and quarterly vendor data notifications and scope impact on user and application entitlements globally
• Understand the business requirements and address reporting requirements
• Fulfil reporting requirements via DACS interface
• Produce and analyse DART usage reports
The successful candidate will be able to expand their Market Data and Financial Services knowledge base. The role will also provide exposure to many aspects of Market Data, across a wide range of Market Data vendors.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Proven track record in data administration
• Sound knowledge of the key market data vendors in this sector and the various commercial models employed
• Strong interest in financial services and technologies associated with them
• Market data experience is a plus
• Market knowledge within a specified business (Equities/Commodities/FX and etc) area preferred
• Strong PC knowledge, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook
• Basic knowledge of database querying
• Good college education
• No professional qualification required
• Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and management skills
• Attention to detail, keen team player
• Confident under pressure with a strong desire to succeed
• Ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines
• Demonstrates Citi O&T Culture Values