Citi EMEA Payroll Business Analyst in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Operations
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17035636
This position is responsible for supporting EMEA with the Global payroll initiatives to strengthen and stabilize the Budapest CSC payroll operations. This position will work with a team on global payroll migrations and global payroll system implementations.
Candidate must have knowledge of payroll process including country rules, tax policy and all aspects of payroll processing practices. Must be able to communicate, partner and develop strong relationships with key stakeholders. Candidate will work closely with partners within region to provide support in implementing payroll best practices, ensuring that they are embedded within payroll/CSC operations and culture. The candidate must assist in managing region with issues, time delays and build a process to ensure standards are followed and sustain after implementation. Candidate must also be able to work with Global lead in building practices, creating efficiencies in existing processes and providing enhancements to support goals. The candidate must analyze complex transactions, identify issues and work with team to build business requirements to GFTS to resolve and deliver accurate payroll.
Coordinate critical and time sensitive issues and work with partners to resolve and ensure in-country compliance.
Position will include business process analysis, documenting business requirement requirements and guidelines, providing detailed support on standards.
HRSS provides HR related services to in country HR and employees. In partnership with HR, HRSS has developed a service delivery model. A key element of the model includes the set-up of a Regional Service Centre (Centre of Excellence). As a Re-Engineering Lead you will be expected to identify process and system improvement opportunities, lead and drive re-engineering projects support the Key stakeholders and service centre managers across the region in addition to working with the COE to ensure the success of the Centre and its establishment as a best-practice site.
Duties will include but are not limited to the following:
• Coordinate with the operations to ensure alignment to global payroll goals.
• Work with Global team to understand best practices, operational models and implement within region.
• With the help of Project Management support, manage and oversee various phases of the project such as requirements review, design, documentation, and training/presenting.
• Lead the identification and drive resolution of issues via process improvements, automation and other efficiencies
• Work together with multi teams for high level design review to ensure that it aligns with Global payroll and CSC standards
• Ensure alignment between Regional and Global teams
• Provide strategic direction to operations
The candidate will develop further result-driven leadership competencies, specifically in the area of end-to-end process design, documentation, training, monitoring, reengineering, including system/vendor leverage and ergonomics; this in the context of an increasingly defined and structured but also complex and often sensitive HR transactional service delivery model, including a fast growing portfolio of services and number of covered countries.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Preferred Knowledge of PeopleSoft/Oracle HRMS, Global Payroll.
• Experience in running complex payrolls, preferable within EMEA region.
• 2 year of experience analysing business processes, developing business requirements, developing test plans and issue/discrepancy resolution.
• Proficient user of MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills;
• Strong analytical skills;
• Ability to work independently, prioritize and work diligently under pressure;
• Customer driven (internal and external), result oriented;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to effectively manage and influence teams without direct line reporting (matrix type environment).
• Ability to multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative.
• Ability to operate in a team environment, working efficiently in a multi office/time zone/cross-cultural environment, and negotiating effectively with those in other functional/technical areas and countries.
• University Degree level;
• Builds partner relationships;
• Delivers partner solutions;
• Leverages functional and business knowledge;
• Manages performance;
• Drive for results;
• Uses sound judgment;
• Innovates and manages change;
• Manages risks and control;
• Awareness of Citi people processes, policies and relevant laws;