Microsoft Corporation Enterprise Account Executive in Budapest, Hungary
Enterprise Account Executive
What Joining the Microsoft Team Means...
As a company Microsoft’s mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We empower our own people to achieve more and make a difference in the world. Join us and be one who empowers billions!
In the Enterprise Commercial group, we believe the path for our enterprise customers to achieve more is through transformation to digital technologies in support of digital business models. Microsoft has the strongest end-to-end value proposition for digital transformation; our products and solutions help enterprises engage their customers, empower their employees, optimize their operations, and transform their products.
Leading and defining a strategic vision for transforming the customer, you will drive the CxO level connections, in and outside IT. This requires leadership skills and ability to challenge conventional thinking. Driving aggressive growth, increasing share of wallet and competitive wins will serve as objective measuring sticks. Success will come through customer alignment across levels and highly organized virtual team coordination on a global scale. Knowledge and detailed insight of region specific challenges and opportunities will prove a deep understanding of the customer’s business.
Delivering a world class plan for customer growth including a strategy for strengthening key relationships at all levels, engaging executives, and all relevant MS offerings. The resulting impact will be clear, tangible business value with the customer.
Leveraging your own industry expertise, customer knowledge and available Microsoft resources, you will drive credibility and confidence with the customer. The resulting impact will define Microsoft as a true partner in the eyes of the customer.
The Impact You’ll be Making...
Primary responsibilities of an Enterprise Commercial Account Executive are:
• Agility to quickly define opportunity and coordinate multiple resources, internally and externally. Mapping joint plans to customer timelines with launch of their products will drive added sell with value.
• Lead and challenge customer with clear strategic vision of digital transformation.
• Drive Executive conversations both in and outside IT.
• Growing the account YOY across revenue and consumption.
• Expanding and deepening relationships and satisfaction
• Building a compelling strategy for growing the account
• Global Geographic resource management and execution, seen as the Leader of your Global virtual team.
• Deliver substantial industry and customer insight leveraging all available assets to elevate customer confidence.
• Be a change agent and flexible to evolving trends, regional dynamics and blockers.
• Microsoft being identified as the transformational partner delivering significant business value
• Identify sell with growth opportunity. Scale with partners that deliver innovative solutions thereby driving new value in market. Emphasize and lead One Microsoft approach to customer engagement, including sell to, sell with and sell through opportunities.
Who We Are Looking For...
• Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge: Applicants should have:
• Having worked with DTAG before
• Understanding of the Business Processes within the telco industry
• Willingness to travel in CEE and WE
• Ability to lead strategically while balancing tactical accountabilities.
• Solution seeking mentality, excited by challenge.
• Global/International experience to lead multi-cultural diverse and remote teams.
• Leadership and confidence required to challenge customer status quo.
• Deep understanding of key competitive technologies and/or specific industries
• Talent and skill to influence and motivate global virtual teams and other valuable stakeholders.
• The ability to articulate the advantages of Microsoft technologies to C-Level and senior business decision makers
• A Bachelor’s degree with exposure to Information Technology (or equivalent) is required; MBA is preferred
• 10-15 years of selling to large scale enterprise customers
At Microsoft, we believe that diversity enriches our performance and products, the communities where we live and work, and the lives of our employees. As our workforce evolves to reflect the growing diversity of our communities and the global marketplace, our efforts to understand, value, and incorporate differences become increasingly important. Come explore diversity at Microsoft!