Ericsson Ericsson Expert Analytics Solution Architect in Budapest, Hungary
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision & core values. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Business Unit IT & Cloud (BICP) develops software-based solutions to support Ericsson's customers to transform their network, enable and deliver multi-services to their customer's customers.
Within the Product Development Unit CEM & Analytics, the Customer Deployment and Support Unit (CDS, formerly NSI) is focused on delivering Solution Implementation Services and Customer Support. We are looking for Solution Architects to drive the Solution Consulting for our Ericsson Expert Analytics (EEA) customers. Candidates will be expected to provide strong technical leadership. Candidates should have expertise in Mobile/Wireless Telecom and be familiar with Analytics and Big Data solutions. Some travel is required.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Technical Analytics Subject Matter Expert
- Mobile/Wireless Telecom Subject Matter Expert
- Technical Lead for deployment; contributes in resolving technical questions and issues.
- Develops and owns technical scope and baselines Solution Architecture.
- Candidate should have experience in developing complex solution architectures.
- Candidate should be an expert in Mobile/Wireless Telecom including deep understanding of telecom and mobile networks and data.
- Previous Experience with any Analytics or Big Data is an advantage.
- Experience with Tableau or other reporting tools such as Business Objects, Cognos is an advantage.
- Strong leadership and communications skills are essential.
- Basic Linux and SQL knowledge
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- BSc level in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge
- English Skills
Additional Requirements, Physical Demands, Region/Local Specifications:
- Candidate should be an expert in Analytics and have previous deployment experience with an Analytics project.
- Previous experience with analyzing data from other vendor network equipment (Analysis experience with 3PP vendor data, 3PP node log files, data mapping)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || No Selection || Budapest || R&D;
Req ID: 204677