Philips Field Service Engineer in Budapest, Hungary
Job Description is attached
In this role, you have the opportunity to
perform preventive maintenance, installation,service and repair on Philips medical equipments.
Responsible for identification and resolution of customer issues, providing the customer with the appropriate communication and involving appropriate Service and Sales personnel in line with valid PH policies and by means of his technical knowledge
You are responsible for
• Install Philips Healthcare (PH) equipment – with the support of trained/experienced FSE - according standards with respect to quality and installation time as set by PH
• Perform planned maintenance and equipment modifications within the scheduled time and to the quality standards set by PH – and ask support from experienced FSE when needed
• Perform corrective maintenance, supported when necessary by tier-2 support helpdesk
• Demonstrate commitments to meet customer needs and requirements by ensuring all given quality standards
• Submit timely and accurate service data, job sheets, reports, expense claims, radiation film badges, field problem reports and other paperwork as assigned
• Be aware of customer needs and potential commercial leads (Philips Lifecycle Solutions – PLS) through customer visits and provide feedback and recommendations to the management, relevant people within the organization
• Support the Services Delivery Manager as appropriate with contract renewals etc.
• Use company property with care to ensure optimal results with minimal operational costs
• Keep abreast of new technologies likely to affect PH range of products
• Be a representative for PH with respect to customer problems, ensuring personal acceptability by the customer in appearance and behaviour in accordance with PH policy and targets
• Responsible for executing service events (maintenance & Installation) in compliance with applicable version of Line of Business (LoB) service manuals and relevant PH quality standard policies, and request support from experienced FSE whenever necessary
• Responsible for completeness and accuracy of service records with particular attention to test & inspection results
• Responsible for adopting appropriate ESD control while servicing PH equipment
• Responsible for using appropriate electronic measurement equipment in calibration controlled cycle
• Responsible for reporting identified device safety issues according to applicable PH quality standard policy
• Responsible for reporting customer feedback according to applicable quality standard policy and follow up relevant assigned quality & regulatory training in a timely manner
You are a part of
Customer Service team
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
Associate degree in electronics and/or biomedical fields
Medical Diagnostic Imaging Equipment
Fluent English spoken and written
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum at http://www.philips.com/b-dam/corporate/corporateblog/2016/PhilipsChronicDisease_5.jpg . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video .
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/working-at-philips/working-at-philips.html on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog at http://www.usa.philips.com/a-w/our-people/life-at-philips.html . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech.html , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions at http://www.philips.com/a-w/careers/healthtech/faq.html .