General Electric Finance Intern - Commercial in Budapest, Hungary
GE Lighting at http://www.gelighting.com , we’re leading a global lighting revolution.
In developing innovative energy-efficient lighting products, systems, and solutions for today and the future – such as world-class LED, fluorescent and ceramic metal halide light sources -- GE Lighting teams around the world are dedicated to leading a global lighting revolution to deliver innovative solutions that change the way people light and think about their world. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic atmosphere working with the most talented people in the industry in an open, developmental environment with abundant opportunities to learn,grow and advance within the organization. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to
our growth. If you’re a driven, independent problem solver who brings leadership and enthusiasm to everything you do, then join GE in creating the next generation of products that will improve the lives of consumers for generations to come. Visit www.JoinGELighting.com
to learn more about being part of the GE Lighting team.
We are looking for a candidate for the Commercial Finance team who can support us with our daily tasks. During the internship, we’ll aim to involve the candidate in tracking and reporting related activities and provide a broad picture of the team’s responsibilities.
• Financial partner of the Global Automotive teams (Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Pricing)
• Reporting: create value add monthly/quarterly reports and analyze commercial performance for stakeholders
• Planning: participate in periodic business planning cycles, support commercial planning activities, work close to supply chain
• Support Senior analyst and leadership, establishing insightful analysis bearing in mind of simplification
• Take part in the monthly/quarterly/year-end closing process
• Other ad-hoc analyses and reporting
• Current enrollment in College/University (preferably in finance, business management, economics, and/or accountancy)
• Availability to work minimum 30 (preferably 40) hours per week
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Effective time management and organizational skills; able to balance multiple priorities
• Fluent language skills in English (both oral and written)
Locations: Hungary; Budapest
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.