Diageo Financial Controlling Analyst in Budapest, Hungary
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services have been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
• Provides commercial finance analysis and support across pricing, trade spend as well as A&P investment
• Regional reporting across GT, reconciliations of differences
• To take responsibility of trade spend accruals and release journals through tracking, reporting, calculating by understanding and applying forecasts and ensuring processing and approval of journals
• To take responsibility for the trade spend accruals and release journals through tracking, reporting, calculating by understanding and applying forecasts and ensuring processing and approval of journals
• To take responsibility for the day to day management/maintenance for Global Travel Capex and have the necessary oversight over the relevant P&L
• To ensure that financial processes are undertaken accurately, efficiently, on time and that the surrounding internal control procedures are strictly adhered to in lines with CARM processes
• To maximize benefits of globalized system processes
• To contribute ideas, energy, enthusiasm and support to the continuous improvement of the process.
• Ensure smooth and accurate month-end closes, drive and deliver key core KPIs
• Support the full compliance of Global Travel reporting with Diageo Group IFRS accounting policies and CARM
• Perform GL reconciliations and reviews
• Maintain an effective control environment around own area
• Perform any additional Global Travel related task as per LM’s request.
How to serve:
• Minimum 2-3 years working experience within Financial Accounting / Reporting, and/or Financial Controlling in a multinational environment, preferably in FMCG sector
• Knowledge and experience on the field of Trade spend/A&P/BPM/Capex/Cogs is an advantage
• Experience in a Shared Services environment is considered as an advantage
• Fluent English is a must
• Strong Excel knowledge
• SAP experience is a huge advantage
• Positive ‘can-do’ attitude
• Team player, with the ability to work independently
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Cherry on top:
• Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
• We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
• Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
• Easy to reach downtown location
• Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
• We live our values and color our lives
External Job Title:
Financial Controlling Analyst- Global Travel