BlackRock German Speaking Client Services Specialist in Budapest, Hungary
BlackRock is one of the world’s preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services too institutional, intermediary, and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions — from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing outperformance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the world’s capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs.
The role is to join our Offshore Investor Services team as a Client Services Specialist.
The team sits within Client Service Management and will comprise 12 people including the team supervisor. The team is responsible for directly servicing clients invested in our offshore fund ranges, intermediating between our clients and our Transfer Agents.
Day to day tasks and responsibilities include:
• Responsibility for responding to telephone calls and email communications from our clients with respect to their investments in our fund ranges. This will include account opening, account maintenance and deal-related queries, and other time-critical processes.
• Respond to email inbox queries from internal stakeholders and referrals from our Transfer Agent, ensuring responses are sent promptly and within our agreed service level arrangements.
• Monitor the Key Performance Indicators, escalate if our service levels have not been met and incorporate these metrics to the team’s quarterly board report.
• Act as a client service champion, intermediating our Transfer Agents to ensure they understand how important the client experience is to BlackRock, enabling us to deliver the best possible service to our clients.
• Assist in managing relationships and organising communications with internal team, such as sales, the Transfer Agency Services team and the Transfer Agents to ensure client queries and issues are being addressed and resolved as efficiently as possible.
• Proactively develop familiarity with BlackRock’s existing products and operational processes to aid query resolution and assist with the design and delivery of client communications and services.
• Particpate in working groups with respect to fund launches and changes, contributing to the development of client communciations in support of corporate events related to the Funds.
• Produce accurate and regular Managment Information related to the work undertaken by yourself and the team.
• Be expected to participate proactively in the continuous improvement of our control environment, policies and procedures, including writing and updating team policies, procedures and presentations as necessary.
• Be expected to become an expert in KYC/AML and be able to identify fraudulent activities.
• The team has a key role representing the EMEA Retail client base, and as such the successful candidate will aspire to become a high performing Client Service Manager, committed to delivering service excellence.
We are looking for people who are:
• Curious: You like to learn new things and have a healthy disrespect for status quo
• Brave: You are happiest outside your comfort zone
• Passionate: You feel personal ownership for the work you do and an aspiration to be better
• Open: You value and respect input from other
• Experimental: You make mistakes, but learn from them
• Geeky: You want to outsmart the problem.
You should have :
• At least 1 year experience in a high-paced multinational environment
• Experience in a detail-oriented job
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Information Technology skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluency in English and German (verbal and written)
• Strong client service skills and a passion for delivering service excellence
• Strong interpersonal skills and be confident, friendly and respectful individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable liaising with clients and colleagues at all levels
• Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving and willingness to go the extra mile for clients
• Motivated, diligent and results driven
• Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage and control their own priorities to meet deadlines
• A good team player, able to integrate and build rapport quickly
• Respect for process governance
Job Function: Operations
Organization: Tech & Ops-Business Operations
Title: German Speaking Client Services Specialist
Primary Location: EMEA-Hungary-Budapest
Requisition ID: 171804
Job Posting: Jun 23, 2017, 7:59:21 AM