Diageo Global Marketing BPM analyst in Budapest, Hungary
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services have been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
The role will involve preparing and circulating financial information within agreed timeframes. Furthermore, understanding of financial business processes and process support will be required to be provided to a broader range of stakeholders.
Support business partners by providing high quality and timely analysis of budget (OH and A&P) performance and also if needed provide support in brand performance analysis. Maintaining the control framework within CARM for the assigned brand/sales team. Act as CARM champion/key point of contact for the marketing finance team.
• Manage allocated brand teams overhead and A&P budgets, own R&O process. Support and lead the ZBB planning
• Provide concise, quality analysis on key business drivers highlighting key deviations from agreed targets
• Support the monthly reporting to the Corporate P&R and BPM teams
• Managing recharges through intercompany transactions
•Journal posting of accruals and other ad hoc transactions
• Internal audit champion for the marketing finance
• Authorization matrix and GLOM maintenance
• Effectively manage stakeholders queries and ad hoc information requests
• Work with the central PTP team to support issue resolution if needed
• Support the annual planning process for OH and A&P costs for the relevant category teams
• Support internal audit activities and ensuring our process controls and compliances
• Drive process simplifications based on previous experiences and benchmarking to other teams/functions
How to serve:
• College/ University degree in Finance/Accounting
• Ideally at least 2-3 years experience within finance / accounting (Financial planning / SSC environment/FMCG environment is preferred)
• Excellent English is a must
• Commercial or in market experience is an advantage
• Experience with retrieving, manipulating and analysing data
• ability to work with cross-functional teams and make a telling contribution
• Ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
• Inquisitive mindset
• Great analytical skills and modelling in excel
Cherry on top:
• Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
• We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
• Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
• Easy to reach downtown location
• Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
• We live our values and color our lives
External Job Title:
Finance Analyst- Global Marketing