SAP HCM Cloud Payroll ABAP operations L3 expert Job in Budapest, Hungary
Requisition ID: 151997
Work Area: Information Technology
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T3
Recruiter Name: Karolina Dzierzawska
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
SAP: Run Simple - The World's Largest Provider of Enterprise Application Software
SAP SuccessFactors provides the industry leading cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) software solutions using the Software as a Service (SaaS) model. The SuccessFactors HCM Suite includes a complete set of tightly integrated talent management solutions, robust workforce analytics and planning, plus a next generation core HR solution. With over 3600 customers and more than twenty million users in 177 countries, SuccessFactors HCM Software is the most adopted Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) business software in the world.
SuccessFactors Operation Center in Budapest is a key location responsible for Operating SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud Products. Team needs to ensure the various Productive landscapes are running well for European Customers along with global.
We are looking for an ABAP basis expert as part of the Cloud HCM Delivery team who is able to work in a fast paced, high demanding environment.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
SAP SuccessFactors provides every Employee Central customer an additional choice to integrate the company payroll portfolio with SAP Payroll solution. SAP Payroll is an ABAP based solution based on Netweaver 7.4 hosted on the cloud by SAP which is seamlessly integrated to Cloud HCM Employee Central product.
It is essential to support the E2E tasks of Payroll operations like system provisioning, software change, release upgrade, monitoring, disaster recovery, backup and restore, integration etc. and in addition interact with various service providers like infrastructure, hardware etc. to successfully host every customer.
We are looking for an ABAP basis expert with very good communication skills and good technical background to work as an L3 expert and drive the highly demanding operations needs of the customer.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES/ WORK EXPERIENCE
• BE/ME/ in Computer Science from recognized institutions, with at least 65 % and above in their academics
• Around 5-7 years of technical experience in ABAP basis administration
• Expert knowledge in system performance, SAP software logistics, client copy and ABAP system setup are a must
• Expert knowledge in Linux environment
• Scripting knowledge (Shell, Perl) will be an added advantage
• Flexible in work timing to support the diverse geographical locations of customer landscapes
• Understanding of cloud architecture is an added advantage
• Good communication skills
• Basic knowledge in JAVA technology will be an added advantage to support integration with Employee Central
AT SAP YOU CAN
• Deep dive into the technology
• Get to know the World largest business Cloud provider’ portfolio
• Deal with Cutting-Edge Technologies
• Join a highly engaged team
• Share your opinion and improvement ideas because we are listening to you
• Work in a people-oriented, open and friendly community
• Get excellent working conditions in a beautiful working environment
• And not at least enjoy the sporty life of SAP
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.