Citi HRSS - Employee Lifecycle Specialist in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17042574
The HRSS Operations Specialist is delivering the service to the CSC’s partners within the HRSS Operations Team; this in the context of a multi-country EMEA HR & Payroll internal standard operating model.
The HRSS Operations Team is responsible for optimizing the sustainable and cost effective availability and mobilization of appropriate people skills required to deliver the CSC’s committed scope of services and at the expected level of quality. The Team is the delivery engine providing the services to the CSC’s partners and customers and is providing its services in strict accordance to the processes and procedures.
• Accomplishes HRSS department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Maintains HR records and administer employee Recruiting and Onboarding, Employee Lifecycle, Compensation and Benefits and Non-employee related tasks
• Ensures the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
• Administers HR-related documentation (contracts, reference letters, employment letters)
• Understands company, country and Business policies and procedures
• Participates in projects, system launches and testing
• Monitors daily task list received from the Team Coordinator, SME or Direct Manager and makes sure all assigned task are done accurately and in a timely manner
In this HRSS Operations Specialist role, the candidate will have the opportunity to develop further result-driven service delivery competencies experiencing a fast growing portfolio of services and number of covered countries ; this in the context of an increasingly defined and structured but also complex and often sensitive HR transactional service delivery model. The candidate will also gain an in-depth knowledge of HR Administration and proficiency in People soft data management and use.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience;
• Shared Services;
• HR & Payroll.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Strong analytical and details skills;
• Excellent language skills.
• University level;
• Language certifications.
• Delivers partner solutions;
• Uses sound judgment;
• Manages risks and control.