Ericsson Integration Engineer in Budapest, Hungary
We are now looking for an Integration Engineer to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity.
We create and implement innovative solutions for future inventory management solutions for telecommunication networks. We are now looking for a Installation/Integration Engineer, who will be responsible to analyze, prepare, implement and verify the configuration and integration of a node, network and/or system. Your scope of work could include the scenarios of introduction, upgrade expansion, functionality and capacity. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into real installations/deployments and integration of our product into customer environments. As part of our teams you can contribute to Ericsson Adaptive Inventory to be used stand alone or as a Service on Amazon Web Services environment in the role of Installation/Integration Engineer.
Ericsson Adaptive Inventory keeps track of physical and logical network resources, automates network design and provisioning, and improves the reliability and efficiency of the operations processes of telecommunication companies – from network inventory management to fulfillment to assurance.
We work according to agile and lean principles in cross-functional teams, and are thus empowered to define state of the art development environments and practices.
- You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
- Execute product configuration
- Execute integration and migration work
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Post project activities
- E2e technical understanding
- Execute test
- Scripting & coding
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Additional Requirements:
- Understanding of Relational Databases (Postgres)
- Application Servers (JBoss, WildFly)
- XML, SOAP
- Amazon Web Services
- Shell scripting
- Java programming is a plus
- Telecom knowledge is a plus
- Technical Lead for deployment; final decision maker for technical questions and issues.
- Develops and owns technical scope and baselines Solution Architecture.
- Executes application configuration; Ensures products and solutions are configured correctly per customer requirements.
- Excellent communication skills (dealing with customers both internal and external)
- Quick thinking troubleshooting skills - most installs are on site with the customer and issues are debugged on the fly
- Fast Learner
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Willing to travel on short notice.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, sauna, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Sign on bonus for qualified newly hired candidates
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests (C, C + +, Java, Networking, Testing skills, Linux, Basic Programming) based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || No Selection || Budapest || R&D;
Req ID: 200888