Ericsson Java Developer in Budapest, Hungary
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society. Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
We create and implement innovative solutions for future inventory management solutions for telecommunication networks. As part of our teams you can contribute to the adaptation of Ericsson Adaptive Inventory to be used as a Service on Amazon Web Services in the role of Java Developer.
Ericsson Adaptive Inventory keeps track of physical and logical network resources, automates network design and provisioning, and improves the reliability and efficiency of the operations processes of telecommunication companies – from network inventory management to fulfillment to assurance.
We work according to agile and lean principles in cross-functional teams, and are thus empowered to define state of the art development environments and practices.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Development and testing within a multi-tiered application hierarchy
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to less experienced professional staff
- Understanding of software design methodologies, libraries, frameworks, components, services and architectures and re-use in solutions
- Understanding of agile development methodologies - test driven development, automated deployments, continuous integrations
- Understanding of overall release process, interlocks with upstream/downstream functions (system engineering, test, doc, release management) and quality measurements
- Experience with building scalable, flexible and performant architectures and software
- Ability to collaborate across the organization
- Experience with multi-tiered application development, preferably in cloud environment
- Advanced programming skills in Java
- Understanding of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSD
Preferred Technology Skills
- SmartGWT (or GWT)
Typically requires 3+ years related experience
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, sauna, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
1117, Budapest, Irinyi József utca 4-20.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || No Selection || Budapest || R&D;
Req ID: 194642