General Electric Junior IT Controllership Intern in Budapest, Hungary
GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. GE Power provides customers with a broad array of power generation and energy delivery to solve their challenges locally. Power works in many areas of the energy industry including biogas and alternative fuels; and coal, natural gas and nuclear energy. Numerous products are qualified under ecomagination, GE’s commitment to providing innovative solutions that maximize resources, drive efficiencies and help make the world work better. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Headquartered in Schenectady, N.Y., Power is GE’s largest industrial business. Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
We are looking for an intern to join our IT Controllership Team. In this role, you will have a chance to work with application owners and IT leadership.
• Support operational and administrative tasks within the Application Operations Security and Compliance team
• Collect information from application teams and various configuration management data sources
• Manage bigger amount of data in Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot)
• Run reports in SQL and/or Service Now
• Create and maintain dashboards
• Ongoing bachelor studies in Computer Science or in “STEM” majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math)
• Fluency in English is required in our international team
• Experienced in MS Office applications
• Basic SQL skills
• Database technologies, advanced SQL
• Attention on details
• Has the ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
• Adapts to new environments and changing requirements
• Passion about technology
• Strong Communication skills
Locations: Hungary; Budapest
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.