Procter & Gamble Junior IT Manager in Budapest in Budapest, Hungary
Junior IT Manager in Budapest
Hungary - Budapest
About IT in Procter & Gamble:This is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world. We are a team of women and men IT professionals (2500 globally, 250 in Central Europe) who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
Junior IT Manager Role Description
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
As Junior IT Manager you will join P&G global team and play one of the roles:
*· Application Engineer - *establishes the right design, leads the engineering work, owns change management and acts as escalation point for operations for a given application or application platform.
· Application Manager - leads solution development, quality assurance, and release management for to meet business, user and system requirements for a given application or application platform.
· Infrastructure Manager - network and data center governance and management. Systems and network administration.
· IT Operations Manager - leads end-to-end service delivery including strategy; ensuring operational excellence; accountable for service delivery including overall quality of service, controls, and financial targets.
· Project Manager - accountable for end-to-end success of the project while integrating the technical, business, and commercial deliverables.
· Service Delivery Manager - deliver service to delight users while delivering financial and operational goals. Leads process simplification, stewardship, issue resolution, and change management.
You will play this role in one of:· Platforms: BigData, ERP, CRM, eCommerce, end user computing, etc. · Technologies: Oracle, Teradata, SAP, Microsoft, Java, etc. · P&G business connection: Sales, Manufacturing, Finance, Marketing, Research&Development etc.
· P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one.
· Work in international team with global responsibilities.
· Coaching programs, trainings and relevant certifications.
· Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G.
· Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home)
· P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
· Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
· Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
*Who are we looking for: *
· Young professionals with a passion for business and technology, with experience working on IT projects (gained during studies, personal projects or up to 4 years professional experience), and eager to develop a career in leveraging IT to transform the business.
· Strong leadership, innovation and interpersonal collaboration skills.
· Higher Education Degree holders
· Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT mastery preferred).
· English fluency.
*APPLY ALL YEAR LONG!
If you are interested please submit your application below!
Job: Information Technology
Title: Junior IT Manager in Budapest
Requisition ID: IT 00001011