General Electric L2 Application Knowledge Manager in Budapest, Hungary
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Digital Workplace Solutions (DWS) within CoreTech is responsible for delivering world class end user support.
In this role, you will be responsible to manage the knowledge base used by support teams with the latest and accurate information to ensure the consistent and the best of class support services to our customers. You will be responsible for identifying improvements to the knowledge management process, and drive changes to improve the knowledge quality and the customer experience.
• Design a consistent and efficient knowledge management process within DWS
• Support technical & customer facing documentation
• Create, maintain the knowledge base used by DWS support teams in timely manner
• Collaborate with the service owners to maintain and deliver the quality knowledge to ServiceDesk for quicker resolutions
• Monitor and report knowledge gaps and document technical solutions working closely with the product/service owner and support leads
• Communicate closely with the ServiceDesk managers globally for the updates, critical information, and necessary information
• Create and maintain the customer facing self-help documentation to reduce the number of customer support questions
• Implements the long term organizational objectives for the knowledge management activities
• Maintain & Improve the shift of the knowledge to the L1 Servicedesk within the “Shift Left” process by working closely with the reporting team and regional ServiceDesk leaders
• Audit the ServiceDesk based on their understanding of the knowledge established for troubleshooting with end users
• Maintain ongoing coaching & training opportunities for the Servicedesk and L2 support teams
• Regularly audit knowledge articles for accuracy and adherence to content standards
• Explore training options such as training recordings and CBTs
• Ability to write dedicated articles for end-user with clear, concise and simple style and to write articles for supporters with more technical data
• Proven experience as knowledge manager
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or HS Diploma/GED
• Strong IT experience
• Strong experience in a Knowledge Centered Support analyst or similar experience as an analyst for customer facing teams (technical writer, internal communications, or content management)
• Vendor & Supplier Management experience
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work both autonomously and in constant collaboration with product owners, operations, and end users.
• Ability to clearly communicate data through both verbal and written communications such as presentations, dashboards, and email updates
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and written communication skills are a must
• Ability to successfully interact with all levels of the organization.
• Project Management Skills
• Fluent in English and in Spanish is a plus
• Strong desire to Learn
• Experience working in a Global atmosphere.
• Knowledge and experience with Service Now
• Project Management (PMP) certification a plus
• Demonstrated ability to drive results in a dynamic, and fast pace environment
• Drives change initiatives & strategies
• KCS Practices Certification, V5 a plus
Locations: Hungary; Budapest
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.