Diageo LAC Market Supply Specialist - Afternoon shift in Budapest, Hungary
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our financial centre based at the heart of Budapest offers amazing career opportunities across a range of areas along with an inspiring work environment and continuous training and development opportunities.
We are proud of our brands and passionate about our business. We strive to be the best at what we do and give each other the freedom to succeed. We value and respect each other for who we are. Be yourself – at Diageo.
Please note that this is an afternoon shift role, 2 PM- 11 PM.
Purpose of the role
The role is responsible for a specific process (Customer Supply Management Support) across GDBS served markets in the LAC region.
• Issue/create accurate documents such as: invoices, debit/credit notes, order acknowledgements, etc. to required timescales
• Order packs accurately collated, including copies of shipping documents and then archived correctly.
• Support the SNP planning team to close the OTC aspect of the order process for billing
• Order validation /amendment and creation in some case for Non-UK sites.
• Closing of customer concerns within agreed parameters and create market/hub reports.
• Process customer insurance claims in an accurate and timely manner after completion of customer concerns
• Resolving shipment delays and all associated communication and documentation with counterparts in supply and the market.
• Process material (dry goods) and sample orders and ensure markets are kept updated on status.
• Processing bulk orders to deliver appropriate plan stability and customer service targets.
•Fluent English and Spanish language knowledge
•Strong MS Office knowledge
•Good communication skills
•Ability to work independently
•Solution focused mindset
•Being able to work under pressure
•Being able to manage conflicting priorities
What we offer
•Competitive salary and benefits
•Numerous professional / soft-skill trainings
•In-house staff shop
•Young and inspirational business environment
•Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
External Job Title:
Market Supply Specialist-Afternoon shift