Ericsson Marketing & Communications Video and Graphic Designer in Budapest, Hungary
As M&C; Production Specialist, you will be responsible for development and production of content assets for the M&C; organization.
M&C; Production Specialists work within a Common Services hub, to provide on-demand design, web, video and editorial support to the global organization. For requests that also include IC support requirements (technical or communicative), close collaboration with M&C; Support Specialists will be required.
In this role, you will specialize in Video-delivery in projects, where sub-titling, re-rendering and/or editing/animations are delivered. You should be able to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting. Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience, continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency. Ultimately, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
We will expect you to continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency. Solid experience with video editing technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, Adobe, After Effects and Final Cut) is a prerequisite.
In this role, you will also specialize in Design delivery, to enable consistent and optimized assets to the global M&C; organization Designs clean creative concepts which are consistent with the Ericsson brief. Creates brand compliant collaterals from inception to final stages (either online or in print). Has the ability to multi task and deliver in a fast paced, changing environment.
Deliveries will include (but not be restricted to) Powerpoint presentations, graphics and design for banners, icons, promo materials and infographs.You are a highly creative individual with thorough understanding of design principles, photography, typography and design techniques, collaborative in nature and has excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages. Excellent software skills in PhotoShop, Illustrator, CS4 and In-Design specifically.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- On-demand production of content assets to full M&C; organization
- Tasks including, but not limited to:
- Video services (Subtitle, re-render, edit/animate)
- Design services (Powerpoint, graphics, infographs)
- Manage operational aspects of the service delivery: delivery quality including design, brand guidelines implementation and customer satisfaction
- Being up to date with Ericsson brand guidelines, rules and tools and keep informed about changes to these, as well as assure that the team incorporate it in the work
- Keep project cost to confirmed/planned levels
- High-quality deliverables and brand consistency
- Review feedback and implement needed actions
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Experience with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Knowledge in the fundamentals of HTML, DHTML CSS, Action Script & Drupal etc
- English skills (spoken and written)
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in relevant field or equivalent training/experience
- Experience working in a dynamic and fast moving environment, in a global team
- Audio/Visual Production Skills
- Web / IT tools knowledge (incl. development)
- Experience working with large-scale web sites, e-marketing, advertising and communication strategies is an advantage
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || No Selection || Budapest || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt;
Req ID: 209112