Ericsson MINI-LINK verification engineer in Budapest, Hungary
MINI-LINK is scalable, flexible, modular and robust microwave transmission system used primarily in LRAN. We have an installed base of more than 3 million radio hops around the world thus securing the quality of our releases is key for customer success. Our MINI-LINK Node Test team is responsible for ensuring that both new features, legacy functionality and system level performance is meeting the highest quality criteria.
We are now looking for Verification engineersin our team.
Your role will include all verification related activities such as
- understanding both legacy and new features of the product
- specifying test cases and test environment
- building up test benches with real HW in our lab using Ericsson and 3rd party products
- performing regular regression test, both manual and automated
- performing exploratory tests
- creating automated test cases in our own test framework (JAVA based)
- reporing and documenting test results
- supporting customer demos and customer test activities
- Education: BSc/MSc in IT or similar
- Min years of experience: 3 years
- Verification experience
- Basic Java knowledge (Java SE 7/8)
- Understanding of computer networks and protocols, especially IP/Ethernet
- Domain experience: telecommunications or microwave is an advantage
- ISTQB qualification is an advantage
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, sauna, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Sign on bonus for qualified newly hired candidates
- Relocation support
1117, Budapest, Irinyi József utca 4-20.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests (C, C + +, Java, Networking, Testing skills, Linux, Basic Programming) based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || No Selection || Budapest || R&D;
Req ID: 197521