Diageo NA Customer Finance Analyst -Afternoon shift in Budapest, Hungary
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services have been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
Please note that this position is in afternoon shift, from 2PM until 11PM.
Provide world class back office support for the customer teams and in market finance teams to ensure customer spend payments are processed on time, customers receive their money back hence paying Diageo on time in return.
This is a complex role which will require strong cross functional collaboration across CS, Finance, Sales, OTC governance as well as working on process improvements. will be responsible for understanding and identifying improvement opportunities in the sales pricing processes, work streams and role responsibilities utilized to achieve cluster objectives.
How to serve:
• Responsible for the validation of credit memos
• Responsible for creation of credit memo upload templates, ensure errors in templates are corrected, orders are released and billed in SAP
• Responsible for calculating depletion allowances
• Responsible for billing IFD
• Responsible for creating and booking re-class journal entries
• Responsible for issue resolution to ensure invoices paid within the required timeframe
• Support Proactive Cash collection from customer spend side
• Give input to Cash Forecasting
• Actively looking for and driving simplification opportunities in the NAM customer spend process
• Developing amazing relationships with key stakeholders/business partners internally and externally
• Understanding of commercial activities/promotions to be able to verify invoices in accordance with agreements, correctly coded and processed efficiently through the global Diageo OTC and PTP processes
• Master data cleansing
• Handle queries and drive issue resolution (log, assign, and chase)
• Find root-causes, prepare analysis and set-up Action Plan
• Manage relationship with customers, with the market (e.g. Account managers, Credit Risk manager, Finance manager), with Accenture and internally (e.g. Governance Team, Credit Control)
• Maintain process documentation
• Reporting (daily, weekly and monthly reports)
• Actively promote the Control agenda
• Ensure A&P or Rebate credit notes are created on a timely manner, RFT
Fluent English, other language knowledge is a plus
Strong customer service attitude
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Good problem solving skills
Is a good team player
Attention to details / Accuracy
Outlook, Excel and SAP knowledge
Precise, highly detailed, thorough
Have a base understanding of accounting principles
Self-motivated and very results focused/oriented
Cherry on top:
Easy to reach downtown location
We live our values and colour our lives
Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
External Job Title:
Customer Finance Analyst-Afternoon shift