Nuance Order Handler in Budapest, Hungary
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Reports to OM supervisor in Budapest. Major duty is classic purchase orders/contracts to Order handling activities for our products, as well as keeping contact with internal and external customers. Works together with other departments including Manufacturing and Fulfillment.
• Performs standard activities associated with the receipt, review, processing, and issue resolution of customer purchase orders and contracts.
• Ensures customer requested prices and purchasing terms comply with governing sales agreements and company policies.
• Determines correct product code and part numbers ordered.
• Performs standard reporting to Management.
Number of Years of Work Experience: strong experience in Customer Relationship management in an international environment
Strong shared service center experience
• Excellent English language knowledge ( German, French, Italian or Spanish as additional)
• Ability to interpret legal language in contracts and terms on Purchase Orders
• Ability to work extended hours at computer terminal
• Ability to work extended work hours for end of the quarter transactions
Customer-oriented, pro-active and well organized person with ability to act quickly
Ability to work extended work hours for end of the quarter transactions
Education: College or University degree in one of these areas: logistics, economics, engineering, project management etc.
External Company URL: www.nuance.com