SAP Presales Trainee Job in Budapest, Hungary
Requisition ID: 151450
Work Area: Presales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Student
Employment Type: Limited Part Time
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As Presales Trainee, you will assume responsibility to support local colleagues in complex software deals. As Presales Trainee, you will support Presales activities in Hungary. Continuous learning and sharing of new solutions, experiences and technologies and its roll-out is key in this role. You will play an important supportive role while preapring demonstraions, hands-on exercises using SAP’s newest technologiesin the Presales process in the daily business interaction. Continuously driving innovation and improve solution demonstration on an appropriate technical level will be your core competence.
As Presales Trainee you will interact with prospective customers through professional meetings, discovery conversations, solution demonstrations, presentations and follow-up discussions. One of your primary role during an active sales cycle is to gain acceptance from the customer that SAP solutions can solve the customer’s problem and are the right choice over the other competitive offerings. In addition to deal support, you will collaborate with other sales teams to plan and execute business development strategies through the use of Design Thinking tools and techniques.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
• Support software deals in Hungary
• Help develop the presales organization following global guidance
• Develop a good level knowledge of SAP’s solution suite in the specialization area of responsibility
• Learn SAP solutions while leveraging technical skills
• Leverage SAP’s unique value wedges in every Customer interaction.
• Translate business scenarios into answers for our customers
• Share knowledge within the Presales community
• Be a supportive contributor in the Presales team Hungary
• Share your experience with local colleagues to enhance customer experience
• Understand the SAP demo assets and enablement assets that should be leveraged in Hungary and making sure any gaps in needs are addressed to global
• Supporting related marketing events in assigned specialization where appropriate.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor equivalent or still in progress: minimum requirement - active student status
• Fluent Hungarian and Good English language skills
• Ready to develop in-depth knowledge of the Solution suite
• Ready to learn new skills both in business and technical
• Presentation, communication skills
• Interpersonal and team skills, open personality
• Open mindedness and ability to quickly adapt to new requirements
• Ready to learn SAP business strategy and solutions, partners, markets and competition
• Proven “can do / will do “ attitude
• Experience in:
Economical or Technical studies
Delivery of high volume short duration work packages
Working in teams
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: Careers@sap.com ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.