Ericsson Program Manager within Communication Services development in Budapest, Hungary
Product Development Unit (PDU) Converged Core within Ericsson is an exciting place to be at with teams spread internationally on different continents working with Communication Services development. Our portfolio has strong market traction, we are in a portfolio transformation to component based architecture and cloud based deployment and we are in constant change towards lean, agile and continuous everything operations.
The Multimedia Telephony Application Server (MTAS) product is a key component in the IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) portfolio and a central node in IP based communication solutions such as Voice over LTE (VoLTE). Development center MTAS within PDU Converged Core has the responsibility for development and maintenance of MTAS and has teams in Sweden, Hungary and India.
We are now looking for a Program Manager to join a team of Program managers and Technical leaders responsible for leading the development operations of MTAS. The Program scope includes product development, maintenance and strategy execution distributed across three Ericsson sites and some suppliers. You will work closely with development teams, line management and our interfaces at other organizations in PDU Converged Core.
As a MTAS Program Manager you will be curious, collaborative, communicative and a change leader. You will foster a creative and learning culture.
This position is located in Budapest/Hungary.
As part of a Program leaders team the responsibility includes:
- Leading MTAS product development as one part of the IMS Core Network solution and ensuring the development is done according to MTAS and IMS Core Network solution business priorities
- Leading end-to-end MTAS product development and maintenance operations using practices like lean, agile, continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Releasing MTAS per set quality standards and enabling deliveries to customers
- Securing product quality
- Driving organizational and operational strategic changes together with line
- Flow optimization
- Collaboration and cooperation across organizational and product borders
- Identifying and implementing improvements
- Education: Master of Science or corresponding university studies
- Min years of experience: 2 years as Program/Project Manager
- Excellent English skills
- Product development processes knowledge
- Product life cycle management knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Agile & Lean knowledge
- Continuous integration, delivery and deployment knowledge
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Adapting & responding to change
- Business and customer focused
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, sauna, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Sign on bonus for qualified newly hired candidates
- Relocation support
Location: 1117, Budapest, Irinyi József utca 4-20.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests (C, C + +, Java, Networking, Testing skills, Linux, Basic Programming) based on your experience and preference to work in. The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business and society to fulfill their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || No Selection || Budapest || R&D;
Req ID: 196017