Diageo PTP Invoice/Query Controller-Special Language in Budapest, Hungary
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services have been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
This role is responsible to ensure that supplier invoices are meeting the country specific tax and legal requirements and are accurately booked against Diageo’s ledgers.
Act as an owner of STP processes to make sure they are working according to global processes.
To ensure that all Source to Pay related queries are followed up and resolved accurately, efficiently and according to the relevant SLA.
To ensure that internal control procedures are strictly adhered to.
To contribute ideas, energy, enthusiasm and support to the continuous improvement of the „ Source to Pay” process.
How to serve:
• Ensure supplier invoices are booked accurately against Diageo’s ledger within the agreed timeframe
• Ensure incoming queries are answered/resolved within the agreed timeframe
• Follow up the queries and closes them successfully or escalates when it is needed.
• Ensure adherence of quality and process controls (CARM and audit)
• Finding solutions for all incoming/upcoming queries – investigate, monitor, follow up issues and provide information on progress
• Provide and continuously improve service levels in co-operation with the IMC, Logistics, Finance and other parts of the business to strive for excellence in a highly competitive environment
• Identify and understand the financial impact of the processes.
• Adherence to Global and local business policies and procedures.
• Understand customer service and cultural needs of each market.
• Support process improvement ideas in PTP
• Fluent English and Greek language knowledge
• Strong MS Office knowledge (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to communicate and operate at all levels within the organization
• Able to effectively prioritize incoming issues and build on acquired knowledge when making decisions in own area of responsibility.
• High degree in finance, economics, education or communication
• Prior experience in Cash Cycle processes
• System skills (SAP)
• Finance - Fundamentally understands the financial impact of the transactions and its business implications
• Business performance management – Ability to analyse measures and to understand business impacts. Make suggestions on improvement actions to achieve business goals and improve business performance
Cherry on top:
Easy to reach downtown location
We live our values and colour our lives
Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
External Job Title:
PTP Invoice Controller-Greek speaking