General Electric Quality Assurance Engineer in Budapest, Hungary
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
At GE Healthcare you'll be part of a dynamic highly skilled team. You'll work on a variety of cutting edge projects that will challenge test and stimulate. In this role you'll have the opportunity to build on your expertise and grow your career with a global leader in the Healthcare sector.
You'll work in a modern environment and have the opportunity to learn new skills and be part of global company that's changing the world.
You'lll develop robust test solutions in short-cycle design environments leveraging existing technologies, promoting standardization, reliability, and process efficiency.
• Develop robust test automation systems integrating hardware, firmware and software
• Develop and run automatic as well as manual testing processes and procedures
• Reduce risk and promote sustainability by utilizing and driving standardization
• Work with and coordinate QA testing procedures with remote QA engineering teams
• Understand products from customer’s perspective and test accordingly
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of a few years of experience in the industry
• Experience in software development
• Software development cycle and automated testing experience
• Experience in object oriented design methodology and various programming languages, including C++ or Java
• Experience with scripting languages
• Working knowledge in configuration management tools such as CVS/SVN/ClearCase/Git
• Basic understanding and knowledge of test driven development concepts
• Experience using software debugging tools; emulators, debuggers, etc.
• Fluent English knowledge
• Experience in software platform, advanced applications, user-interface design and/or systems engineering
• Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Experience in automated testing and unit testing
Locations: Hungary; Budapest
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.