NCR Quality Engineer in Budapest, Hungary
TITLE:Quality Engineer LOCATION: Budapest, HU
About NCR Corporation NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
This role supports all quality improvement issues related to assembly processes. This role reports to the Quality Manager and the activities include continuous improvement of line operations. The individual assists in problem solving on quality or delivery issues. The individual acts as a project manager with the QA Manager, Material Planning and Logistics Manager, using quality tools and methodologies to conduct root cause analysis. Familiarity with ISO and other certification, Lean Manufacturing techniques is required to effectively manage within the established Quality Management System. * Use of metrics to drive process improvements * Continuous improvement activities in the production area * Supporting quality improvement issues related to production processes * Creating quality charts, presentations * Creating QA documents, forms, processes * Maintain ISO 9001:2015 / 14001:2015 / 50001:2011 & CCC standards * Support 18001:2007 * Conduct ISO 9001/14001/50001 system internal audits * Drive PDCA process from system maintenance point of view * Being in communication with the Columbus QA department * Participation in CSA / UL / TÜV / IRAM external audits
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering
- Intermediate English
- Minimum 3 years of quality operations experience in manufacturing environment
- Judgment and decision making skills
- Strong assessments, analytical skills, problem identification and resolution
- Excellent skills in planning, organization, project management, and effective multitasking
- Teamwork – particularly with cross-functional teams
- Strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to influence and work effectively at all levels of the company
- Sufficient understanding of the business to design appropriate measurements
- Strong computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to provide leadership among peers and to interact with all levels of management
- Knowledge of six sigma and other process improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of Measurement and Statistical Process Control Techniques
LOCATION:Szigetszentmiklós – Leshegy Industrial Park (beside M0)
How to apply/ contact information: To apply to the position, please, start your individual profile at www.ncr.com – Careers – Apply For Jobs –№ 0059060_P0075180
Visit our careers site for for a list of the benefits offered in your region in addition to a competitive base salary and strong work/family programs.
_EEO Statement_ Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
_Statement to Third Party Agencies_ To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Title: Quality Engineer
Requisition ID: 0059060_P0075180