Citi Recruitment Operations Manager in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17034467
Work closely and develop relationships with business leaders and sponsors, HR partners, outsourced providers and preferred suppliers. Overview of the EMEA RPO vendor relationship on the country level to secure successful long-term delivery of the end-to-end recruitment service across Citi in Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Slovakia (CE5).
Drive and coordinate all recruitment operations in CE5 in partnership with colleagues and stakeholders, both in the cluster and the wider region (e.g. policies, procedures, risk and control agenda, financial allocations, training, and cooperation with all recruitment vendors).
Contribute to the further development of the EMEA Recruitment Operations and Vendor Management Function.
The Resourcing Team is the specialist function within HR supporting the business hiring needs across Citi. EMEA Resourcing Vendor & Operations team manages relationships and operational cooperation with recruitment vendors across 54 EMEA countries. It also takes care of all operational aspects of recruitment delivery in the region, including recruitment financials, intercompany agreements, recruitment policies, risk & controls, reporting and recruitment systems. The new hire will lead several activities connected with recruitment operations, RPO vendor management and stakeholder management across EMEA, and sometimes globally, with a specific focus on the Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Slovakia (CE5) businesses.
Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic and Slovakia (CE5) Responsibilities:
• Partner and lead in the creation and execution of the CE5 resourcing strategy
• Proactively partner with regional HR and business stakeholders on operational recruitment topics and issues. Responsible for escalation resolution related to service delivery
• Support the resourcing strategy in CE5, including processes and procedures to ensure consistency and share best practice across CE5, in line with Global requirements for professional recruiting, ensuring alignment with business strategy
• Responsible for sourcing and channeling relevant and timely local market intelligence that affects recruitment/hiring and Citi’s recruitment strategy in CE5 to all internal stakeholders, decision makers and relevant audiences
• Collaboration with internal partners on local internal and external branding strategies and implementations.
• Ensure HR and business stakeholders’ engagement strategy is developed and implemented together with the RPO provider
• Coordinate distribution of recruitment information across the cluster, providing regional and cross business oversight
• Support production of guidelines and policies, as well as any necessary training
• Responsible for maintain external vendor relationships that affect our recruitment strategy in CE5 markets and representing Citi in various relevant external stakeholders and forums
• Manage the risk and controls agenda, overseeing local policy compliance and testing required
• Monitor vendor performance by regularly connecting with the vendor on operational topics and regular monitoring of SLAs and KPIs
• Support the development and implementation of the Employer of Choice strategy for CE5
• Supporting new business migrations into the Budapest Service Centre as the first point of contact on the recruitment side.
EMEA Agenda and Responsibilities:
• Support the EMEA Lead for Recruitment Operations and Vendor Management on regional and global projects, covering policies, processes, vendor implementation and technology
• Act as an EMEA coordinator for various regional and global recruitment initiatives
• Work with compliance, data security and policy review teams on policy implementation and adherence to current policy guidelines
• Apply a commercial mind-set to ensure that recruitment is delivered in the most efficient and cost effective way while achieving hiring excellence and an unparalleled candidate experience.
• Partner with Graduate Development team on graduate programmes.
• Higher degree
• Fluent in English & Hungarian
• 9-10 years relevant work experience
• Previous experience within HR and recruitment
• Relationship management experience
• Knowledge of Shared Services environment desirable
• Knowledge of finance / banking and prior experience working in complex global business models is desirable
• Previous international assignment experience desirable
• Consulting and negotiation skills
• Facilitation and coaching skills
• Strong communication skills
• Financial awareness, preferably experience of budgeting
• Strong project management and delivery skills, including aptitude for change
• Ability to make data understandable and useful for stakeholders
• Strong client focus
• Planning and organizing skills
• Resilience and tenacity
• Risk Awareness
• Czech, Slovak, Bulgarian and/or Romanian language skills an advantage.