General Electric SAP Finance Solution Architect in Budapest, Hungary
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry. Additional introduction... It is not about your career... it is not about your job title... it is about who you are.... It is about the impact you are going to make on the world. You want to go into uncharted waters... do things that haven’t been done to make yours and someone else's life better. GE has been doing that for decades! We will continue to do so! We are the world’s digital industrial company. GE is diversity. We aim to employ the worlds’brightest minds to help us create an unlimited source of ideas and opportunities. We believe in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles -people like you!
We are looking for a Finance Solutions Architect is responsible to support all initiatives an his SAP Finance domain of expertise. This translates into designing and deploying solutions in the existing application toolset or deploy new solutions, providing business support, ensuring and promoting best practices with the user community. The SAP Finance solution Architect needs to ensure integrity, quality and availability of all data throughout the Finance information chain.
The The SAP Fiance solution Architect will be responsible for working closely with the application owners, delivery teams, digital HUB and functional teams as well as external stakeholders to validate and define requirements for ‘best in class’ digital capabilities.
Essential responsibilities include:
• Define functional and technical architecture to support To-Be IT landscape for Finance.
• Support the Finance consolidation roadmap and manage interdependencies between projects.
• Optimize finance application portfolio through decommissioning/archiving projects
• Document blueprint, collaborate to functional design, propose solution concept in realtion with COE. Support Finance transformation program.
• Manage interface projects related to Finance.
• Manage relationships with all stakeholders, including Finance, and IT teams from GE Renewables and other GE businesses
Strong line to Global Finance DT Programs Leader
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Strong IT experience with a broad array of information technologies
• Great IT skills combined with business acumen
• Expertise in SAP ECC6 Finance modules (FI/CO)
• Good interpersonal and listening skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Good prioritisation skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
• English language
Locations: Hungary; Budapest
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.