Ericsson Scrum Master in Smart Service Router Paas team in Budapest, Hungary
YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination.
Ericsson Hungary is looking forScrum Master in Smart Service Router Paas team.
The *Smart Services Router (SSR) *provides operators with a highly scalable, consolidated platform that offers services for both fixed and mobile network infrastructures. It offers services such as IP/MPLS edge routing and Evolved Packet Gateway functionalities. SSR enables complete network convergence so subscribers can access services from any devices or locations. Ericsson Hungary is a main contributor in the development of the SSR product in direct cooperation with the main product division located in Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA, USA). We are looking for scrum master for one of our cross functional teams.
Responsibilities & Tasks
As a scrum master
- Organize daily work of geographicaly distributed team (10+ people)
- Coach the team to apply Agile values/principles and Lean disciplines
- Ensure the team follows the method in a disciplined way
- Empower the team and encourage self-organization
- Protect the team from interferences
- Support the team collaboration
- Ensure timely deliveries
- Participate in solving customer issues
- Perform troubleshooting and maintenance of released versions
- Excellent embedded C programming and debugging skills
- Solid understanding of Linux OS fundamental
- Proficient with embedded development debugging tools and troubleshooting methodologies
- Have good basic knowledge of Lean and Agile principles
- Ability to work in agile team (Scrum, Kanban)
- 3+ years min. experience with BS or MS in Electronics Engineering / Computer Science
- Networking and IP protocol experience, knowledge of system software is a plus
- Experience in writing unit test scripts and automation (Python, PERL) is a plus
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, sauna, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
- 1117, Budapest, Irinyi József utca 4-20.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests (C, C + +, Java, Networking, Testing skills, Linux, Basic Programming) based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || No Selection || Budapest || R&D;
Req ID: 204316