General Electric Senior Application Engineer (RPA) in Budapest, Hungary
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Global Operations Enterprise Data Management team is looking for a motivated, technical professional to build and support Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions which are used to automate repetitive manual business processes.
You will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting Robotic Process Automation (RPA ) solutions across various technologies.
You will work closely with business stake holders, Senior Data Architects and Program Leaders to create a robust, efficient and accurate system.
• Strong professional experience with one or more RPA technologies like UiPath, automation Anywhere, and BluePrism etc
Oral and written communication skills in English and in Hungarian
• Proven ability to understand complex business processes in a short period of time
• Demonstrates an understanding of concepts, best practices and functions to implement an RPA solution in a corporate environment
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or Information Systems or related field or high school diploma/GED or equivalent with strong relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
• Proficiency in SQL and relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgress etc.
• Exposure to financial applications/ERP (Oracle/SAP)
• Ability to break down development problems and estimate time for development tasks.
• Ability to analyze business processes to suggest process improvements and develop RPA solutions around them.
• Ability to take ownership of small tasks and deliver without supervision while using their discretion to seek help when necessary
• Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
• Demonstrate the ability to help team members
• Seeks to understand problems thoroughly before implementing solutions; Asks questions to clarify requirements when ambiguities are present
• Identifies opportunities for innovation and offers new ideas
• Adapts to new environments and changing requirements
• Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Locations: Hungary; Budapest
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.