DXC Technology Senior Services Manager in Budapest, Hungary
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
This role focuses on our key global clients who utilise a range of Avaya solutions, delivering highest standards of support through matrix managing a core support team of approx. 150, but also leveraging the broader organisation and key suppliers.
Momently our team is growing, we are looking for a new Services Manager.
As a Services Manager you’ll have no direct reports, but you’ll have influence on the day to day direction of core delivery organisations, supporting these high profile (and high revenue) accounts:
• Accountability for End to End delivery for your customers, across all teams and functions.
• Driving engineering team wide best practices and reviewing team/function performance
• Escalation Lead, engaged across Customer and/or Internal delivery functions or suppliers
• Project and Customer Relationship Management.
• Customer contractual understanding, but constantly seeking to drive value to the Customer
• Leverage Management, Ticketing & Reporting tools to deliver and continuously improve
• Supporting bidding process for new opportunities by representing the delivery organisation.