Ericsson Senior Test Automation Developer in Ericsson Cloud Manager team in Budapest, Hungary
Ericsson Hungary is looking for Test automation developers
Ericsson Cloud Manager enables secure and seamless management of cloud infrastructure services for multiple tenants sharing the same infrastructure. It also provides secure GUI and programmatic API access while isolating and securing the resources of each tenant. Ericsson Cloud Manager provides the operational agility to automatically change the characteristics of the network to conform to meet the dynamic and on-demand needs of newer services. Ericsson Cloud Manager supports separation between multiple tenants and subtenants so that both the provider as well as the provider’s customer may manage their virtual computing needs. When managing a private cloud, providers use Ericsson Cloud Manager to manage their own virtual infrastructure. When managing a public cloud, providers' customers also use Ericsson Cloud Manager to manage their virtual computing needs. In line with this, Ericsson Cloud Manager provides big data based analytics for our customers as well.
You as a senior software tester, with solid experience in requirement analysis, test design, test development, and test automation of core features in a large-scale enterprise application can be a perfect candidate for our test automation developer position if you have the ability to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, agile environment in support of short iterative cycles.
- Leading test efforts for large features on both the client and server side (product features, platform and framework extensions)
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies e.g. test driven development, continuous integration, code coverage, code analysis, etc.
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Products and Processes
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability
- Passion for product scalability/performance and quality
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Demonstrated experience in QA methodologies: test processes, test planning, test development, test automation, and test metrics
- Involved with the development team in estimating, planning and refactoring software development programs, projects and tasks
- Typically requires 6+ years related experience with a BS; 4+ years experience with an MS.
- Advanced level experience Scripting and automation like SoapUI, XML, XSD, SQL, JUnit, Silktest, Selenium, Fitnesse
- Experience with JavaSE, Java EE, EJB, Web Services, JMS
- Basic experience with XML Technologies: XSD, XSLT, XPath, etc.
- Basic experience with JDBC/JTA, PL/SQL, Oracle 11.x +
- Experience withJava EE App Servers: Jboss, Weblogic
- Basic experience with Concepts: UML, Data Modeling, Schema Modeling, SOA
- User level experience with Linux/x86 (RedHat preferable), Sun Solaris, HP-UX Itanium
- Knowledge of the Cloud Computing and Virtualization technologies (e.g. OpenStack and OPNFV) and industry standards (in the Telecom market e.g. ETSI-NFV) is a plus
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, sauna, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
- 1117, Budapest, Irinyi József utca 4-20.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests (C, C + +, Java, Networking, Testing skills, Linux, Basic Programming) based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || No Selection || Budapest || R&D;
Req ID: 190491