Diageo Sourcing Specialist in Budapest, Hungary
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our financial centre based at the heart of Budapest offers amazing career opportunities across a range of areas along with an inspiring work environment and continuous training and development opportunities.
We are proud of our brands and passionate about our business. We strive to be the best at what we do and give each other the freedom to succeed. We value and respect each other for who we are. Be yourself – at Diageo.
Purpose of the role
• Act as the interface between business requisitioners and the Procurement community ensuring Diageo buy from the right products from the right suppliers at the right price
• Play a lead role in the tendering process for non-strategic spend on goods and services, designing the process, launching eSourcing requests (RFI, RFP, RFQ and eAuction) and selecting the supplier
• Provide advice and direction to business requisitioners directing them to the correct source of goods where appropriate
• The timely management of sourcing requests (eRFX) and eAuctions from the business within the agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
• Looking for opportunities for continuous process any system improvements
• Providing advice and support to the business on the correct routes or sources of supply (via catalogues, webforms etc.)
• Identifying opportunities for new catalogues and content
• Providing technical support of eRFX and eAuction with strategy, content and overall event management
• Be the champion for their defined area of spend, including category and market / country, knowing the right sources of supply, the policies applicable and the compliance requirements as well as the external sources that can be contacted to meet the overall business requirement.
• Build active and positive relationship with their key Procurement stakeholders
• Experience of Sourcing, including processes, ways of working, documentation and compliance requirements etc.
• Able to work proactively and effectively in cross functional and global team at all levels in an organisation.
• Fluent English language knowledge
• Communication and influencing skills
• Delivery and analytical skills with ability to identify insights
• Empathy, tact and diplomacy
• Proactive approach with tenacity and drive to succeed
What we offer
•Competitive salary and benefits
•Numerous professional / soft-skill trainings
•In-house staff shop
•Young and inspirational business environment
•Opportunity to thrive in a constantly expanding, multinational organization
External Job Title: