Citi SQL/ETL/Data Warehouse Developer in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest
Other Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
Education: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17064603
This role will be part of a team that builds and maintains a centralized data repository that collects data from numerous sources and organizes that data into a common data model that is capable of generating dashboards, KPI’s and monthly operational level reporting through subscriptions or self-service.
This job is a developer position with specialized SQL skills to support Business Intelligence projects for the CTI Business Management Office team which consists of members from North America, EMEA and ASPAC. The is responsible for the creation and distribution of standard reporting of ServiceNow and ResolveIT data as well as building and maintaining a centralized data repository that contains data from various sources and used in KPI reporting.
• Ensure all reporting has been completed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis within the defined SLA’s.
• Build and maintain SSIS packages to ingest data from source systems (multiple formats)
• Build and maintain reports using SSRS and/or COGNOS
• Build and modify ETL packages to ingest data from source systems (multiple formats)
• Serves as Level 1 support for customer incidents and escalates to Level 2 and Level 3 as necessary
• Extensive SQL development skills (T-SQL, Stored Procedures, UDF)
• Extensive experience with ETL processing tools (SSIS)
• Extensive experience with Data Warehousing and data modeling
• Experienced with data visualization tools (SSRS, COGNOS)
• Experienced with OLAP Data Modelling (SSAS)
• Experience with Agile project methodology, continuous build, and integration tools
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Creativity, innovation, and resourcefulness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This role will provide opportunity enhance and develop skills in the Business Intelligence space and will lead to exposure to newer technologies like Big Data. Additionally, the role will afford the candidate the opportunity to work closely with senior managers within the CTI organisation.
Knowledge and Experience:
SQL Server 2012 or 2016, advanced level of experience
SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), advanced to expert level
SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS), advanced to expert level
Experience in Data Modelling and Data Warehoused design methodologies
Through understanding of Agile or Scrum methodologies
Exposure to Cognos or other data visualization tools is a plus
Understanding of Cubes and Cube Design is a plus
Exposure to Big Data is a plus
Experience with ServiceNow data is a definite plus
SQL Server Business Intelligence (SQL, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
Data Warehousing design methodologies
Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Agile / Scrum project methodologies
ITIL Certified preferred
Microsoft Business Intelligence certification is a plus
ServiceNow data model knowledge is a plus
In fast changing and unpredictable situations is able to quickly and decisively take action on challenges. Establishes clear responsibilities and process for monitoring and measuring results
Has a recognizable area of technology competence. Familiar with appropriate standards. Applies subject domain knowledge to meet organizational need/guide actions. Keeps up with current and possible future technological developments in the field.
Experience leading projects or programs across multiple technical domains, business sectors and/or functions. Lays out a thorough schedule, uses milestones to track and manage the progress, looks for obstacles and develops contingency plans.
Is able to effectively communicate across a number of comms settings and regularly does so. Takes time to consider what the stakeholder knows and cares about, drafts messages, and rehearses so that they are confident delivering the content of the message. Seeks input, checks understanding and presents message in different ways to enhance understanding.
Actively seeks input from pertinent sources to make timely and well informed decisions. Makes high-quality decisions in the face of uncertainty or with incomplete information. Diagnoses complex problems, resolves non routine problems with large impact, working well under pressure. Understands the bigger picture, and is able to balance speed and quality to make appropriate decisions allowing teams to move ahead.