Citi Supplier Master Data Unit Senior Analyst in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Risk Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17034570
The purpose of this position is to gain required experience and knowledge of ESC as an organization; including ESC processes and procedures in general and function specific processes and procedures in detail as required by the job.
Responsible for daily transaction processing; ensuring that all items are handled in a controlled and compliant manner according to all internal policies and procedures, and external rules and regulations.
Enterprise Infrastructure is responsible for providing critical infrastructure and support to Citi on an enterprise-level, across all businesses and Regions. The Enterprise Supply Chain (ESC) organization supports the end-to-end supplier lifecycle process, from supplier risk assessment, through competitive bidding and selection to contracting and payment. The ESC organization’s purpose is to ensure we manage our supply chain in an efficient and standardized manner through all stages of the supplier lifecycle, leveraging Citi’s scale to optimize the supply chain while ensuring rigorous controls.
The TPU provides operational support, process guidance, and quality assurance and quality control oversight to businesses across Citi, leveraging a central utility infrastructure, standardized processes and operating procedures in order to execute robust risk management activities throughout the third-party management life cycle.
CITI LEADERSHIP STANDARDS
Any individual joining or working within O&T Enterprise Supply Chain organization at Citi will also be expected to be an exemplar of the following Leadership Standards and will be assessed and asked to demonstrate evidence against these principles where applicable during the selection process:
• DEVELOPS OUR PEOPLE - Builds talent and teams for Citi by creating a culture of meritocracy and transparency, and celebrating excellence, initiative and courage.
• DRIVES VALUE FOR CLIENTS - Enables economic value and positive social impact for clients, companies, governments, and communities.
• WORKS AS A PARTNER - Works collaboratively across the firm and encourages others to achieve the best results for Citi and our clients.
• CHAMPIONS PROGRESS - Champions a culture of high standards, pushes for progress, embraces change and challenges the status quo in support of Citi’s vision and global strategy.
• LIVES OUR VALUES - Ensures systemically responsible outcomes while driving performance and balancing short and long term risks.
• DELIVERS RESULTS - Sets high standards and achieves performance objectives by creating a clear path toward ethical and sustainable results.
FUNCTION SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
• Maintain the integrity and the accuracy of the Procure to Pay (P2P) and other supplier master data databases for all new supplier set ups and maintenance. This includes:
o Compliance of supporting documentation,
o Identification of domestic and foreign supplier tax reporting status
o Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) screening
o Standard Industry Classification coding
o Dunn & Bradstreet (DUNS) classification
o Bank account set ups and tracking supplier requests in an access database
• Communicating with suppliers in connection to their data
• Responsible for continuous process improvement identification and implementation, risk and control self-assessment testing and review, customer escalations and metrics reporting (daily, weekly and monthly)
• Establish daily priorities and flow of work so as to ensure that timeliness and quality standards are met
• Ensure high-levels of Customer Service and satisfaction in a challenging Enterprise Supply Chain environment
• Support Procure to Pay (P2P) and future process conversion projects into ESC environment
• Support required projects from SMDU perspective
• Handle cases requiring special attention, investigations and escalations as appropriate
• Provide training, assistance and knowledge transfer to broaden the experience of Team members
• Assist in audit and compliance efforts for department; including risk review, Self Assessment, COB/business monitoring and documentation of policies and procedures
• May occasionally provide informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members
• Actively support and deputize Team Supervisor in people managerial responsibilities
• Cross-train on primary responsibilities of peers to serve as a back-up when needed (where applicable)
• Leverage Citi Lean framework to optimize how we work with external and internal customers. Responsible for continuous process improvements and adaptation to new business process/procedures.
• Champion VOE efforts in strategic sites and support VOE activities globally
The role will provide a broad overview of a Shared Services and Supply Chain organization.
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum 12 months continuous employment, regardless of the field
• Advanced written and spoken English and Russian, Kazah is an advantage
• Basic command of MS Suite
• Accuracy, attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure, with short deadlines
• Communication skills - able to use various communication channels, shape their message in understandable and appropriate manner
• Basic College (BA) or (BS) preferred
• Professional Supply Chain qualification is desirable
• Makes evaluative judgments based on the analysis of factual information
• Understands and adopts the control requirements
• Expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical and procedural experience and will be guided by precedents
Impact / Accountability
• Works under limited supervision, based on desktop procedures
• Basic stakeholder management skills
• Ownership & accountability
• Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided
• Limited but direct impact on the performance of own team and peers
Leadership / Management
• Leads by example, demonstrates work culture in line with Citi Leadership Standards
• Integrity & Ethics
• Proven ability to interact effectively with diverse cultures and backgrounds