Diageo Team Coordinator in Budapest, Hungary
Type of Job:
External Job Description:
Diageo is the world’s leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands, such as Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Our purpose - Celebrating life, every day, everywhere - has an important role in our company, for our people, our brands, in how we perform and how we create shared value.
Diageo Business Services has been operating in the heart of Budapest for 15 years and provide added value for the company on a global level in the area of Finance, HR, Commercial Support, IT, Treasury and Business Intelligence.
The role supports the Group Controllers and Treasury team.
Providing support to the managers and team in the day-to-day management of their business, which encompasses both Administrative and Organisational tasks.
The Team Coordinator role is supporting people at all levels requiring little or no supervision and guidance.
How to ser ve :
• Co-ordinating information and business flows as necessary
• Orchestration of the office facilities
• Desk booking through internal “agile working” system
• Manage accessibility to Head of department managers diary – set up relevant arrangements
• Compose written and email correspondence, compiling and conveying information clearly in a concise written style, often explaining complex ideas
• Organize and arrange travel itineraries of managers, local and overseas, coordinating with counterparts in other locations
• Provide support to visitors arriving to the Budapest office
• Proactively manage electronic and actively minimize paper filing
• Organize town halls, team Recognition events, team celebrations
• Work to a budget whilst providing an optimum service and fulfilling the needs of delegates
• Key point of contact for participants, facilitators and venue management. Prepare and distribute pre-reading materials and act as on-site co-ordinator
• Prepare presentations / slide shows, using own ideas and designs as required
• Organize complex meetings and telephone/video conferences domestic and international, taking into account different time zones
• Build, develop and maintain relationships with key external/ internal customers and build cross-functional network within the peer group
• Ensure fluid communication is maintained within the team at all times
• Deal with all queries and forwarding to relevant departments when necessary
• Involve local CR Team in case of wider events that can affect the local or/and Global Engagement Agenda
Project/ Administrative Tasks
• Manage and co-ordinate all other ad-hoc administrative tasks and project management work and research as appropriate
• Review & prepare expense return claim reports for respective managers adhering to the travel & expense guidelines
• Create, manage and follow-up Purchase Orders for the relevant managers or teams
Create, maintain and own team internal departmental sites
• College/ university graduate is an advantage
• Ability to work independently, excellent time management, able to set priorities
• Advanced Microsoft Office software knowledge
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Hungarian
• Organisational skills
• Communication Skills
• Relationship building
• Customer Relationship Management
Cherry on top:
• Easy to reach downtown location
• Opportunity to climb up on the career ladder
• We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
• Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
• Our unique brands are available in our staff shop
• We live our values and color our lives
External Job Title: