Citi Technology Control Officer – Global Functions in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Risk Management
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: No
Job ID: 17066008
What would you do as a Technology Control Officer?
• Be responsible for establishing strong working relationships with Application Development, Information Security, Continuity of Business, as well as other Business/Operations/Infrastructure Risk Management teams
• Coordinate Business As Usual (BAU) activities, overseeing Risk & Control activities. Provide assistance to application owners/management team to ensure Risk & Control issues and initiatives are addressed timely.
• Assist technology teams in responding to audit requests, perform review of deliverables for completeness and accuracy as needed.
• Proactively identify control deficiencies through technology self-assessment testing, risk and control initiatives, and BAU meetings/discussions. Monitor progress of corrective action plans.
• Work with the Risk & Control teams to analyse latest program and project scorecards, preparing execute summary reports for IT & Control management.
• Perform Managers Control Assessment (MCA) testing of IT General Controls. Analyse test results and open corrective action plans as needed. Identify emerging risks and prepare Quarterly Risk Assessment (QRA) documents to summarize overall MCA results.
• Facilitate compliance with Citigroup Policies, Standards and Regulations, such as but not limited to Sarbanes Oxley (Sox-404), Dodd Frank, Volcker, Operational Risk, Export License, Vendor Management, Data Privacy, etc.
What will you get in return?
• Knowledge of Citigroup processes and systems
• Risk Management activities in global financial services organization
• Exposure to corporate strategic initiative
Who can become a Control Officer?
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Audit, Information Security or Risk Management.
• Experience performing IT Business Analysis, Project Management or similar work is an advantage
• Awareness and execution of the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA), Managers Control Assessment (MCA), or other technology self-assessment processes is an advantage
• Knowledge of service management (ITIL) with previous working experience in process improvements is an advantage
• Previous experience in Production Support and Application Development roles is an advantage
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office with Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint skills (VBA, SQL is a plus)
• Industry certifications, such as CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP would be an advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
• Good organizational skills, ability to work under pressure and prioritize within tight deadlines while maintaining total accuracy
• Ability to influence others and quickly earn the confidence of others
• High level of attention to detail
• Quick learner and able to work in a diverse, global environment
• Ability to work as part of a team, and also independently under own supervision
• Strong affinity to manage Control practices demonstrating a pragmatic risk-based approach