Citi Technology Risk Management Senior Specialist (Tech) in Budapest, Hungary
Primary Location: Hungary,Budapest,Budapest
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Job Function: Technology
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job ID: 17055982
To support CTI EMEA Risk Managers and Risk & Controls Managers in implementing/monitoring risk mitigation activities within the EMEA region, and driving the Audit Ready program with global counterparts.
Reports to CTI EMEA Risk Team Manager/ EMEA Service Management team manager. Key member of risk team responsible for ensuring that the region meets its strategic risk management goals.
• Support Risk and Controls team in disseminating policy updates to CTI EMEA entities and assessing the impact of these policies including any changes for entities/countries within the region. This includes performing controls assurance, gap analyses and verifying processes are being adhered to and controls are being executed effectively.
• Support the risk assessment program within Citi and region including training, governance, oversight and reporting of Management Control Assessments (MCA) and Enterprise Technology Risk Assessment Dashboard (ETRAD).
• Enhance and develop processes and solutions to improve efficiency and quality of delivery whilst strengthening the control foundation that supports our clients. Identify opportunities to streamline and look for continuous improvements to our processes
• Support CTI EMEA entities governance of legal and regulatory requirements including, but not limited to, Cross-border, Data Privacy and SOX programs.
• Support region with identification and remediation of issues ensuring the corrective action plans relating to both self-identified and audit issues contain the appropriate level of quality and adhere to IBAM criteria (issue being addressed by management).
• Assist in all interactions with audit (internal and external) including deliverables management, audit fieldwork, business monitoring and audit meetings.
• Support other Risk & Controls staff including regional and global clients in performing ad hoc control assessment activities to evaluate risk management activities within the region.
• Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely data is provided for the risk and controls Weekly Operations reports including regional / global management metrics tracking, and preparing and verifying data for reports.
• Identify key analytics and metrics (e.g. KRI/KPIs) to support effective management of operational risk within the region. Utilise ETRAD to provide drive the culture of controls to identify issues through reported metrics, trends, and controls assurance and ensure corrective actions are raised to address gaps.
• Some minimal travel may be required as part of risk and control activities
• Enhance knowledge of Citigroup processes and systems
• Experience Risk Management activities in global financial services organization
• Exposure to corporate strategic initiatives
• Experience Audit activities in a mature operating environment
• Drive process improvements, working in high profile environment with high level of visibility to all levels of management
• Working in partnership with global team
Knowledge and Experience:
• Understanding of Controls environment, Risk based thinking and Information security principles
• Process definition and creation, including document control
• Exposure to audit and/or risk management activities preferred
• Ability to plan, organise, monitor workload and priorities across multiple groups
• Proficiency with all MS Office products.
• Good interpersonal, verbal and written skills
• Strong work ethic
• Act with urgency , courage and conviction
• Be accountable – own the outcome
• Act with integrity – do what is right
• Analytical approach with an eye for detail and emphasis on accuracy
• Basic Computer Programming knowledge and interest is an advantage (Visual Basic or C#)
• Bachelor's Degree
• The candidate will need to be a self-starter. Work will have to be of a consistently high standard with a focus on timely and accurate delivery.
• Take responsibility for ensuring things are done, overcoming obstacles and challenges.
• Ability to influence staff and team members effectively
• Ability to manage multitask and prioritise and escalate appropriately
• Ability to manage aggressive time frames
• Flexibility to adapt to changing demands and priorities
• Ability to identify improvement possibilities and execute